Intern - Fashion
Hita LeatherLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Hita Leather is looking for interns to help manage the day to day operations of DTLA's hottest new high fashion Leather Bag/ Accessory line.
Hita is manufactured in DTLA and is based in the arts district. We are a small independent company who love fashion and looking for motivated responsible individuals that are looking to be valuable key members of our team. We are currently interviewing for intern positions in branding/fashion marketing, social media management, distribution, designers, production managers, brand ambassadors, sales reps, Fashion PR, Bloggers and more! Skills we are looking for would include sourcing savvy, website management, order fulfillment, package design, graphic design, Photo retouching, networking, pop up events, cold calling outreach to reps and showrooms, social media posting , cross promotion with influencers, working alongside our incredible PR team, and more!
We are looking for a few multitaskers who take passion and ownership in what they are doing, and simply get the job done, whatever the task, and never give up!
To be considered please submit your resume, & references.
* Assist in daily activities
* Research & outreach to fashion blogs
* Facilitate Stylist and Editorial pulls
* Coordinate returns
* Research celebrity blogs & websites for client affiliated pics
* Assist with Photo Shoots
* Assist with production of photo and video shoots
* Proficient on Mac
* Highly organized
* Awareness of current trends and fashion magazines
* Strong verbal communication, writing and spelling a must
* Strong knowledge and familiarity of fashion and lifestyle blogs
* Strong knowledge of social networking sites
* Work effectively in a team environment
* Outgoing and dependable
* Must be good at asking questions and taking notes
* Must be able to take initiative on projects and work independently
* Proficiency with Photoshop, Illustrator & Excel is a plus
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online