Hello DesignCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Want to work in a fun, creative environment?
Looking to get your foot in the door at an agency or studio?
Are you the kind of person who follows a cute dog or two on Instagram?
Hello Design is an award winning digital creative agency looking for a talented, hard-working Receptionist to join our team. Our Receptionist is dedicated to making sure our day-to-day administrative tasks are taken care of efficiently, reliably, and properly. Fluent in Japanese a plus!
If you were working for us, here are some of the things that would be on your to do list:
- Welcoming a new designer to our team by preparing her desk, laying out office supplies, and helping her with a cup of coffee on her first day
- Organizing a company BBQ at the park complete with games and office trivia
- Researching where to get one of our developers' favorite treats for his surprise office birthday
- Cleaning up the conference room and bathrooms before a client meeting
- Testing an iPhone application we are developing
- Showing the cleaning crew exactly what we need cleaned this Friday
- Adding new music to our Spotify playlist to be played throughout the office
And a few routine tasks you'd be in charge of:
- Politely answering the phone, screening calls and correctly routing callers
- Greeting and welcoming clients and guests
- Receiving and sorting mail and deliveries
- Taking supplies inventory and ensuring everything is stocked, stowed and organized
- Stocking and inventorying our snack rack and mini-fridge
- Keeping the kitchen and conference rooms tidy and clean
- Assisting our leadership team with various administrative tasks
- Providing excellent customer service
We're looking for the type of person who can complete tasks and solve problems without someone looking over their shoulder. Attitude is important. Must be positive, humble and excited about what we do. We need our Receptionist to be highly organized, detailed, courteous and punctual.
Hello Design is an award-winning digital agency located in Culver City. Our clients include Herman Miller, Facebook, Nike, Tillamook, LA Phil, and MoMA.
This is a full-time position that pays $12/hr. Sick Leave is provided as well as a fun and casual work environment, snack rack, and dog friendly space.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online