New Business Development
HawthorneLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
SEEKING A HUNTER AND A CLOSER.
Increase revenue of the agency by bringing in new accounts. Generate new business leads and prospects for the agency according to a pre-defined set of client criteria. Generates research on prospects and assembles information to use in attracting and inciting prospects' interest in the agency. Maintains the prospect database, makes and keeps appointments, cold calls leads and prospects, maintains and follows up on regular communications to prospects, looks for new leads, creates prospect profiles, and stays up to date on correspondence relating to all prospect contacts.
- Develop new business organizational strategies by contributing revenue information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic direction; establish revenue objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- With new business targets, secure RFP opportunities and in-person pitches, help guide and finalize strategy, PPT presentations, and attend.
- Create demand and recognition for the company and its services and obtain new market segments.
- Develop methods to reliably anticipate and understand market trends, customer issues and needs, and competitive moves.
- Identify, build, and manage long-term relationships with prospects in the industry.
- Lead the development and execute cutting-edge creative and strategic responses to RFP's in conjunction with the Client Services, Media and Creative teams.
- Manage and run an extensive prospect contact list and outbound email and call campaign to source new agency opportunities.
- Follow criteria established by Management Team to create a prospect list for new business outreach.
- Recommend, develop and conduct ongoing outreach programs to prospective clients.
- Build and maintain positive and proactive relationships with search consultants and prospective creative and digital agency partners.
- Represent the agency at appropriate meetings, events and other networking opportunities.
- Effectively articulate HDI's service offering and advantages to all constituents.
- Meets with the agency account service team to keep them informed of new business opportunities gained from new business efforts; transfers prospect contact to account service team when appropriate.
- Keeps timely contact with prospects through regular emails, mailings, phone calls, and appointments.
- Looks for new business leads by building contacts with selected industry trade publications and organizations, business and civic groups; maintains Prospect Profiles for agency marketing director's review and approval for adding to prospect list; adds to prospect list with approved leads gained from business contacts, networking, etc.
- Work closely with Marketing Team to recommend and develop outreach materials.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- BA/BS degree (graduate degree in Marketing/Advertising a plus)
- Previous experience working in successful digital agency in new business development.
- Experience in developing successful creative and strategic advertising solutions and presentations.
- Strong speaking, presenting and writing skills; ability to create sincere, lasting business relationships.
- Keep abreast of latest technologies that create good looking, powerful, video-inclusive presentations.
- Familiarity with lead generation, direct marketing and DRTV with history in managing long and short form campaigns.
- Knowledge of agency services, strategic creative production, metrics-based media, and data analytics is essential.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (i.e., PowerPoint, Excel)
- Willingness to travel up to 2 - 3 times per month, if needed.
Please, local candidates only.
No phone calls, please. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online