Hawthorne AdvertisingFairfield, IA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for IT Manager jobs in Fairfield-IA
Search all IT Manager postings
Full Time Job
Overall responsibility for the functioning, maintenance, and upgrade of company's computer network for about 80 users including network and computer security, servers, and workstations, voicemail, phone bridge and associated software. Manages and provides support for these systems and ensures proper backup and disaster recovery systems and measures. Responsible for purchasing, inventory and licensing for the information services department. Responsible to produce and manage overall IT strategy plan and budget for multiple locations.
• Provides the IT technology infrastructures for the company.
• Responsible for the implementation of technology within the company.
• Manage help desk services.
• Develop and manage IT strategy plan and annual capital budget.
• Administrate all Windows, Unix, and other networks, servers and firewalls.
• Cross train and document systems as necessary to ensure smooth function of all Information Systems at all times.
• Install and maintain desktop hardware and software.
• Manage, maintain and administrate all authentication and authorization systems.
• Maintain and administrate network monitoring, network and computer security, virus protection, backup, and disaster recovery systems.
• Provide training, documentation and assistance to users.
• Responsible for IT purchasing as approved by CFO, inventory and licensing.
• Maintain IP, voicemail, phone-bridge and work with vendors of these systems.
• Manage the administration of all printers.
• Ensure that software licensing laws are adhered to.
• Provide secure access to the network for remote users.
• Ensure the security of data from internal and external attack.
• Document IT department procedures, systems and system configurations.
• Implement company approved improvements and additions to IT systems and procedures.
• Complete other duties and projects as assigned by CFO based on company needs.
• Learn software programming languages as necessary to write applications, utility programs and scripts to support existing systems and to automate system maintenance and administration.
• Keep up to date on latest technologies.
Qualifications / Requirements:
• BA or BS degree in related field or equivalent experience. Additional relevant experience may be substituted for a degree.
• 5 years minimum experience in computer related fields.
• 2 years minimum UNIX experience.
• Experienced in virtual server environment.
• 3 years minimum Windows network administration experience.
• Working knowledge of web application security, understanding of vulnerabilities and countermeasures.
• Ability to effectively communicate issues and resolutions to all levels of the organization.
• Ability to work flexible schedule/hours, be available via cell phone to provide company-wide assistance/support as needed.
• Needs to be very independent and self-directed/excellent leadership skills.