Venue Production Manager
Harvest ProductionsKansas City, MO
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Theater/Live Events Category
Search for Venue Production Manager jobs in Kansas City-MO
Search all Venue Production Manager postings
Full Time Job
Venue Production Manager November 2016
• Responsible for Harvest Productions' Operation within the Kansas City Convention Center and fostering excellent relationships with clients and vendors.
• Manage daily operations of venue, including supervising, training and scheduling of staff, Business Center operations, attending production and pre-con meetings weekly, and ensuring proper communication between Harvest, venue, clients and vendors.
• Serve as production manager for venue's events as assigned. As the production manager, you will be responsible for advancing all details with clients and communicating information to crew; creating production & labor schedules, pack lists, layouts and full design documents of equipment and rigging as needed and ensuring profitability by working within the event budget.
• Oversee and track Harvest's equipment inventory at venue. Ensure all Harvest A/V equipment at venue is maintained and repaired in a timely manner. Keep equipment storage areas properly labeled and organized. Oversee and operate venue A/V systems with regular maintenance and recommended service upgrades.
• Responsible for training, coaching and developing team members.