Venue Production Manager
Harvest ProductionsKansas City, MO
Full Time Job
Venue Production Manager November 2016
• Responsible for Harvest Productions' Operation within the Kansas City Convention Center and fostering excellent relationships with clients and vendors.
• Manage daily operations of venue, including supervising, training and scheduling of staff, Business Center operations, attending production and pre-con meetings weekly, and ensuring proper communication between Harvest, venue, clients and vendors.
• Serve as production manager for venue's events as assigned. As the production manager, you will be responsible for advancing all details with clients and communicating information to crew; creating production & labor schedules, pack lists, layouts and full design documents of equipment and rigging as needed and ensuring profitability by working within the event budget.
• Oversee and track Harvest's equipment inventory at venue. Ensure all Harvest A/V equipment at venue is maintained and repaired in a timely manner. Keep equipment storage areas properly labeled and organized. Oversee and operate venue A/V systems with regular maintenance and recommended service upgrades.
• Responsible for training, coaching and developing team members.
Full Time with Benefits
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online