Intern - A&R
Hardin Bourke EntertainmentBurbank, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - A&R jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Intern - A&R postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
We are a boutique Artist Management company and Indie Record Label (Harbour Records/Caroline) that's offering an internship into the music business. We represent the artists: Robert DeLong (Indie/Alt Rock/EDM), Ed Kowalczyk (of LIVE)(Rock), Step Rockets (Indie/Alt Rock), Fictionist (Indie-Prog Rock), Stacy Clark (Indie Pop), Paint The Muse (Indie Pop) and others. It will be a great opportunity learn about all aspects of the music and entertainment business by working directly with the artists, record labels, music publishers, distributors, booking agencies, online media companies and promotion/marketing firms.
You will receive first-hand experience and exposure to the artist management and record label business in a variety of genres by working directly with the company's two principals.
• A&R Research
• Organizing tour schedules and calendars for company and clients
• Managing socials for company and clients (FB, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
• Organizing production aspects for Harbour Records releases
• Design of one-sheets, flyers, artwork, etc. (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or InDesign skills a plus)
• Answering phones, managing office materials/supplies, etc.
• Strong interest and passion to be in the music business
• Knowledge of current and upcoming artists in Alternative, EDM and Pop music.
• Interest in management, touring, A&R, publishing and record label businesses
• A person who is ambitious, organized, hard-working with an enthusiastic, friendly and likeable demeanor.
• Comfortable working with Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
• A working knowledge and experience on social media platforms (FB, Twitter, Instagram, etc.).
• A working knowledge of design programs such as Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator or InDesign a BIG plus.