HBONew York, NY
Full Time Job
HBO's Talent Acquisition team is currently seeking two Technical Sourcers to support our growing Technology business. One role will be based out of our New York City office and the other, based out of our Seattle, WA office.
As a Technical Sourcer at HBO you will be identifying and attracting talent to a word class brand. You will play a pivotal role in the discovery of people. We will provide the tools and resources and you will bring your passion for uncovering passive technology talent. Once identified, you will ask them to share their story - where have they been? what do they want to do and where are they going? You will uncover their capabilities to help make the connection as to how they will contribute to our brand.
Partner with in-house Recruiters to gain an understanding of the needs of client groups and candidate profiles. Perform research on passive talent through social media, job boards, and networks. Identify, screen and access talent. Deliver findings through written feedback to the Recruiter on candidate skills, fit and compensation. Seek innovative and creative strategies to identify candidates. Proactively create and maintain a pipeline of candidates for current and future hiring needs. Also, identify and attend industry specific events.
• Bachelor's degree strongly preferred; demonstrated interest in Human Resources/Recruitment field.
• Preferably 2 years of search experience either in an agency or in-house recruiting.
• Familiarity with applicant tracking and reporting systems (such as BrassRing) and thorough knowledge of web based recruitment strategies desired.
• Self-starter with excellent written communication and interpersonal skills.
• Proven ability to cultivate strong business relationships and work within a collaborative environment.
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word required.
• Strong organizational and follow-up skills, demonstrated sense of urgency and attention to detail required. Must be able to multi-task and adhere to tight deadlines.
• Professionally manages information of a confidential nature.
• Strong communicator, energetic, enthusiastic, and flexible. Loves all things tech!
About Us It's HBOSM
America's most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services-HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.