Sr HR Systems Analyst
HBONew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 11/3/2016 6:27:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for Sr HR Systems Analyst jobs in New York-NY
Search all Sr HR Systems Analyst postings
Full Time Job
• Work on the planning, configuring, design, quality, enhancement and maintenance of HBO's Workday. The candidate will handle a wide range of work including business process analysis and redesign, security administration and absence administration
• Partner with HR, Payroll and IT to pro-actively drive the development and direction of HR Systems' initiatives to improve process efficiency and data integrity.
• Provide administrator support for functional areas using Workday including HR Systems, compensation, employee relations, recruiting and general users
• Conduct needs assessments to analyze current data and identify opportunities for improved system functionality and accuracy
• Demonstrate extensive knowledge to troubleshoot and fix Workday related issues including security, business process, absence plans and data
• Exhibit judgment and discretion to determine access of sensitive data/information and handling appropriately
• Participate in developing and maintaining documentation for all level of users
• Continually seek ways to improve the process of delivering Workday solutions
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor's degree
• A minimum of 3 years of demonstrated proficiency in Workday Core HCM and Workday security required. Proficiency in one or more of the following Workday areas a plus: Advanced Compensation, Talent/Performance or Absence.
• Solid knowledge of and experience with Workday enterprise integration builder (EIB), calculated fields, condition rules and filters.
• Expert-level proficiency with MS Excel
• Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work cross-functionally with a variety of people to accomplish goals and support others
• Exceptional problem-solving skills with a strong attention to detail; keen ability to multi-task and prioritize work deliverables as needs evolve
• Ability to convey technical information to non-technical users
• Knowledge of Workday Report Writer a plus
• Absence configuration, reporting tools experience
• Familiarity with XSLT, HTML, JAVA or SQL programming languages a plus
About Us It's HBOSM
America's most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services-HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.