International HR Systems Manager
Full Time Job
• Support HBO's Workday product in Scandinavia, Central Europe, Spain & future European locations.
• Work closely with HBO NY HR team and local European HR teams to plan, configure, design enhancements and maintain the system.
• Work with local European HR to ensure regulatory policies are configured properly in Workday and users have appropriate rights to country policies.
• Work with HBO NY HR team to understand and implement employment contract policies, time off policies and leaves of absence policies for supported countries
• Ensure data integrity and monitor data entry assistant activity
• Use judgment to protect data and provide information according to HBO's security policies
• Partner with International HR managers and data entry assistants to support end users
• Act as a mini ''help desk'' for end users in supported countries
• Develop training plans and training documents for end users, data entry assistants and country managers
• Conduct needs assessments to analyze current data and identify opportunities for improved system functionality and accuracy
• Demonstrate knowledge to troubleshoot issues in Workday including organization hierarchy, security, business process and data
• Continually seek ways to improve the process of delivering Workday solutions
• 3 years of demonstrated proficiency in Workday Core HCM and Workday Absence required. Proficiency in one or more of the following Workday areas a plus: Advanced Compensation, Talent/Performance
• Bachelor's degree
• Seasoned professional with excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills and ability to prioritize and ''push back''
• Knowledge of the various regulatory policies regarding leaves of absence and time off for each country supported
• Expert-level proficiency with MS Excel
• Proven ability to work with all levels of management to solve issues within Workday
• Ability to work cross-functionally with a variety of people to accomplish goals and support others
• Exceptional problem-solving skills with a strong attention to detail; keen ability to multi-task and prioritize work deliverables as needs evolve
• Ability to convey technical information to non-technical users
• Knowledge of Workday Report Writer a plus
• Knowledge of and experience with Workday enterprise integration builder (EIB), calculated fields, condition rules, eligibility rules and filters a plus.
• Configuration, reporting tools experience
About Us It's HBOSM
America's most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services-HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.