Intern - Bilingual Publicity
H+M CommunicationsLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Bilingual Publicity jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Intern - Bilingual Publicity postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
H+M Communications is a full-service boutique and consumer-marketing consultancy with offices located in Los Angeles, Chicago, and Houston. H+M is dedicated to multicultural marketing with special focus on the U.S. Hispanic market and has become one of the top Hispanic agencies trusted by more brands, film studios, television networks, content producers and distributors over the past seven years than any other Hispanic agency. H+M's expertise spans media and community relations, publicity, events, grassroots/experiential marketing, online/social media, sponsorship development and activation, and crisis communications. - ?
Job Summary: The Apprentice will provide support in the coordination of the following, but not limited to: Publicity, promotions, word-of-mouth outreach, grassroots events, and digital/social media
• Assist entertainment publicity team?
• Support managers
• Cover events, press days, screenings, etc.?
• Research Hispanic events, vendors, and WOM groups, pertaining to clients' needs?
• Pitch/follow-up with media?
• Organize/manage important documents and shipping?
• Maintain/update media lists and vendor lists?
• Maintain/update databases, including media and promotional partner lists, WOM contacts, and vendor database?
• Respond to media requests?
• Proof read various documents and assemble client reports?
• Provide administrative support such as expense reports, data entry, photocopying, and phones?
• Perform errands as needed?
• Manage reports, update coverage, and compile recaps
• Participate in agency brainstorms?
• Aid in preparation of new business initiative materials?
• Aid in assembling presentations??
• All candidates MUST be bilingual (read and write in Spanish and English) with prior experience and/or interest in pursuing a career in marketing or communications?
• A degree in Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing, Communications or English is preferred; current college students must be in their junior/senior year to be considered?
Note: This internship requires a minimum of 2-3 full days in the office per week.