Greater Talent NetworkNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Executive Sales Assistant to the CEO
One of the world's premier lecture agencies is looking for a sophisticated, savvy, intellectually charged, 'A' player to be Second Assistant to senior executive.
If you thrive in a high energy, fast-paced intellectual environment, it's time to get in touch with us.
We exclusively represent more than 100 celebrity speakers including distinguished politicians, business and management experts, award-winning journalists, best-selling authors and entertainment icons.
The perfect applicant:
• Talks politics, is immersed in current events, international affairs and literature
• Is an excellent communicator, savvy negotiator with an extremely professional phone presence
• Has at least 2 years experience as an Executive Assistant or Jr. Agent
• Exhibits the utmost diplomacy and grace under fire
• Has experience arranging travel and coordinating itineraries
What Will Make You Stand Out:
• Experience in Politics, PR or media as an Executive Assistant or Junior Agent
• Contacts in the corporate, trade association, entertainment, hospitality or other niche marketplaces
• Experience working with event managers or CEO/Senior VPs
• Experience working with high profile clients
• Sophisticated and friendly demeanor and excellent cover letter
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online