Intern - Film Marketing & PR
Gravitas VenturesEl Segundo, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Film Marketing & PR jobs in El Segundo-CA
Search all Intern - Film Marketing & PR postings
Part Time Paid Internship
Where is the future of cinema today? Would you like to work for a company that is not wondering about the future but actively engaged in it? Gravitas Ventures is one of the largest distributors of independent film around the world. Recent releases include FOR THE LOVE OF SPOCK, ADDICTED TO FRESNO, ALL THINGS MUST PASS, BACKSTREET BOYS: SHOW 'EM WHAT YOU'RE MADE OF, BAND OF ROBBERS, BEING EVEL, FASTBALL, BUDDYMOON, and many more.
We are looking for interns who are passionate about media and entertainment. Gravitas is a company filled with leaders that have always anticipated and embraced change. We are looking for interns who can do the same. Interns will be involved at every level, from distribution to marketing to acquisitions, and we encourage active involvement.
Our internships are paid positions designed for currently enrolled students (both Undergraduates and Graduate levels). We seek new candidates every semester and summer.
MARKETING/PR duties include (but are not limited to):
• Creating marketing sell sheets
• Spearhead competitive and project based research on industry, films, and talent
• Updating social channels, writing copy for social posts, and build influencer/blogger databases
• Assisting the team at premieres, screening, and promotional events
• Limited general office duties (i.e. mailing packages, creating copies, assisting visitors, restocking supplies, etc.)
• Must be organized and able to work independently
• Must be proficient with standard MS Office applications such as: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Must have working knowledge of video editing skills with software such as Final Cut Pro
• Must have working knowledge of photo editing skills with software such as Adobe Photoshop
• Advanced writing skills
• Familiar with all social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Tumblr)
• Additional attributes preferred: marketing, PR, and/or social media experience, Web Design, Mail Chimp
SALARY: $10 per hour
MUST BE ENROLLED IN COLLEGE OR GRAD SCHOOL! This internship requires college credit.