Intern - Sales
Gravitas Ventures, LLCEl Segundo, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/31/2016 8:27:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Sales jobs in El Segundo-CA
Search all Intern - Sales postings
Part Time Paid Internship
Where is the future of cinema today? Are you tired of hearing people puzzling over the status of traditional modes of distribution for independent film? Would you like to work for a company that is not wondering about the future but actively engaged in it??? Gravitas Ventures, one of the foremost distributors of independent films, is always looking for candidates for its part time paid internship program. Recent films include FOR THE LOVE OF SPOCK, FELONY, ADDICTED TO FRESNO, ALL THINGS MUST PASS, BEING EVEL, UNBRANDED, PING PONG SUMMER, DEAR MR WATTERSON, THE LONGEST WEEK, SOUND CITY and dozens more.
We are looking for interns who are passionately interested in learning about new media distribution, and the evolving film industry. We are a company that has always thought outside the box, and we are looking for interns who can do the same. Interns will be involved at every level of distribution from marketing to sales, and we encourage active involvement. We are an intimate team, and we look for people that fit in well with our quirky and diverse personalities.
- Our internships are paid positions ($9 per hour) designed for currently enrolled students (both Undergraduates and Graduate levels) and we hire throughout the year.
- Duties will include:
• Tracking sales information and merchandising on a number of key transactional VOD platforms
• Tracking and communicating account order information/details
• Create and maintain sales documents and calendars
• General online research, lots of IMDBPro & Film Festival research.
• Creating, Editing and Updating Sales Sheets for Films
• Limited general office duties such as mailing packages, creating copies, assisting visitors, etc.
- Skills Needed:
• Must be advanced user of standard MS Office applications such as: Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
Additional skills preferred: PR experience, Web Design, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, as well as advanced knowledge of video editing skills with software such as Final Cut Pro, Sony Vegas or Adobe Premiere. But most important, a passion for independent film.
Salary: $9.00 per hour