Marketing Junior Associate
Grace Culture MarketingLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The Junior Associate position is for someone who wants to work with an established brand and get into the field of Culture Marketing and Events. Position includes exposure to all areas of culture including music, entertainment, product placement & digital media. This position is considered a marketing training position and reports directly to the Los Angeles Managers. It involves working on a rotating schedule in all departments within GRACE at whatever capacity is required for that time period. Some travel is required.
General Job Description:
• Preparing and managing monthly outreach contact lists and tracking overall product and infrastructure distribution
• Creating and facilitating monthly delivery schedules
• Utilizing the company vehicle to facilitate deliveries and pick-ups as scheduled
• Updating weekly events calendars and outreach databases
• Researching and identifying new events, opinion leaders and industry areas of opportunity.
• Assisting with third party event logistics including: scheduling bartenders, ordering ice, ordering liquor, coordinating infrastructure deliveries and pick-ups, attending walkthroughs or meetings when appropriate, confirming insurance requirements, etc.
• Handling event follow up including: processing event related invoices, creating post event reports, searching for post event media mentions, etc.
• Appropriately assisting on site at events facilitating other event related needs including: managing bartenders, quality control and breakdown of event, obtaining event photographs as required
• General office assistance with answering phones, covering desks and other office related duties
• Following basic office policies and procedures as outlined by HR and found in the employee hand book
• Attending and contributing to departmental and company staff meetings as well as any other company required events, conferences, brainstorming meetings, etc.
An ideal candidate should have:
• Four year college degree
• Valid driver's license and clean driving record
• An interest in marketing specifically in the areas of entertainment and music
• Ability to problem solve and multi-task while working in a fast-paced environment
• Willingness to work outside of the 9-5 realm
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Possess a strong work ethic and strong organization skills
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office software including Outlook, Power Point, Excel and Word as well as Photoshop and Image Ready
• Ability to conduct themselves in the highest quality standards in all public settings
• Hard worker and driven, with a good attitude when it's necessary to get your hands dirty
• Works well on a team
No relocation package available.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online