Intern - Culture Marketing
Grace Culture MarketingLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/24/2016 9:39:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Culture Marketing jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Intern - Culture Marketing postings
Part Time Paid Internship
General Job Description:
• Researching and identifying new events, opinion leaders and industry areas of opportunity.
• Administrative duties including assisting with daily outreach requests, marketing reports, press clippings and contact database management.
• Scanning social media, press outlets, and tv/film for product placement
• Maintaining and keeping proper records of inventory including supplies, FedEx, product, etc.
• Assist with deliveries and event setup. Some lifting and moving of equipment/infrastructure as needed.
• Attend/Work various events with the Relationship Managers or staff as needed.
• General office assistance with answering phones, covering desks and other office related duties.
• Following basic office policies and procedures as outlined by HR and found in the employee handbook.
An ideal candidate should have:
• Comprehensive understanding of social media, Google alerts and press searching.
• An interest in marketing specifically in the areas of entertainment and music.
• Knowledge of the entertainment/music industry is a plus.
• Knowledge of Los Angeles area
• You must be computer savvy (MS Office) with excellent communication skills.
• Ability to problem-solve and multi-task while working in a fast-paced environment.
• Possess a strong work ethic and strong organization skills.
• Ability to conduct themselves in the highest quality standards in all public settings.