Intern - Culture Marketing
Grace Culture MarketingLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Paid Internship
General Job Description:
• Researching and identifying new events, opinion leaders and industry areas of opportunity.
• Administrative duties including assisting with daily outreach requests, marketing reports, press clippings and contact database management.
• Scanning social media, press outlets, and tv/film for product placement
• Maintaining and keeping proper records of inventory including supplies, FedEx, product, etc.
• Assist with deliveries and event setup. Some lifting and moving of equipment/infrastructure as needed.
• Attend/Work various events with the Relationship Managers or staff as needed.
• General office assistance with answering phones, covering desks and other office related duties.
• Following basic office policies and procedures as outlined by HR and found in the employee handbook.
An ideal candidate should have:
• Comprehensive understanding of social media, Google alerts and press searching.
• An interest in marketing specifically in the areas of entertainment and music.
• Knowledge of the entertainment/music industry is a plus.
• Knowledge of Los Angeles area
• You must be computer savvy (MS Office) with excellent communication skills.
• Ability to problem-solve and multi-task while working in a fast-paced environment.
• Possess a strong work ethic and strong organization skills.
• Ability to conduct themselves in the highest quality standards in all public settings.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online