VOD Quality Control Technician
Global Eagle EntertainmentIrvine, CA
Full Time Job
• Quality Control of muxed files. ( Muxed files are a combination of audio and video files using proper specifications for individual clients such as Panasonic, RCPS, Lumexis, E-digital, Thales, TEAC)
• Deliver completed files via Smart Jog or other 3rd party vendors
• Input new GEE work orders into various systems
• Coordinate VOD rejection and replacement requests.
• Experience in lab settings desirable.
• Technical ability, understanding of electronic video & audio files
• High amount of initiative in problem solving
• Basic understanding of video compression and compression software
Areas of interest and intrinsic competencies
• Interpersonal skills
• Strategic thinking
Global Eagle Entertainment Inc. (Nasdaq: ENT) is a worldwide provider of media content, technology, and connectivity solutions to the travel industry. Through the industry’s most comprehensive product and services platform, Global Eagle Entertainment provides airlines with a wide range of inflight solutions.
These include Wi-Fi, movies, television, music, interactive software, as well as portable IFE solutions, content management services, e-commerce solutions and original content development. Serving over 150 airlines worldwide, Global Eagle Entertainment delivers exceptional quality and value to its customers to help them achieve their passenger experience objectives. The company’s headquarters are located in Los Angeles, California, with offices and teams located in North America, Asia, the Middle East, Europe, Africa, Oceania and South America.