Talent Acquisition Partner
Global Eagle EntertainmentMiramar, FL
Full Time Job
The Talent Acquisition Partner will work alongside a global Talent Acquisition team under the leadership of the Head of Global Talent Acquisition to provide the highest level of Talent Acquisition services. Determining the best course of action required to source industry top talent. Delivering high quality candidates and advancing our brand presence across numerous markets and professional communities, while guiding Hiring Managers and candidates through our assessment and selection process. Performing full lifecycle recruiting and maintaining excellent relations client groups, candidates and the business at-large. Requiring a wide degree of creativity, immediate- and long term Talent vision, business understanding, self-drive and personal organization.
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with hiring managers to create a hiring partnership that yields success, consistently positive results and credibility
• Partner with respective HR Managers and Global Total Rewards Director throughout the recruitment lifecycle to ensure the completion/adherence to relevant hiring approvals, Job Descriptions and equitable hiring processes are followed
• Capture detailed Job Intake documents ensuring a full understanding of each role profile, job duties/responsibilities and the required/desired skills
• Drive dynamic direct-sourcing strategies to identify and attract the best talent in the market, including but not limited to – LinkedIn, Job Boards, ERP, GEE Social Media channels, Academic partners, Talent Mixers & Career Fairs
• Develop talent pipelines for critical and recurring roles, supporting all your searches with validated market intelligence
• Provide complete, accurate and engaging information to candidates about our business, mission and vision
• Prescreen, Phone-Interview and Shortlist candidates using behavioral interviewing techniques which align with the core key criteria for each requirement to evaluate candidates qualifications, technical skillset, cultural fit and overall eligibility for the role
• Support and collaboratively drive the identification and creation of innovative new strategies to attract and assess talent
• Arrange and facilitate interviews, feedback and post-interview Hiring Manager debriefs for all positions being worked on directly or on in conjunction with 3rd party agencies/search firms, escorting applicants to interviews as required.
• Extend verbal offers of employment to selected candidates in partnership with HR at the direction of Hiring Managers in line with business guidelines
• Work closely with HR and Hiring Managers to collect and provide post-screen, post-interview feedback to candidates in a timely fashion
• Maintain accurate hiring documentation on all requisitions, interviews and candidates through Taleo (ATS) to ensure an ‘audit-ready’ posture at all times
• Provide weekly hiring progress reports (and periodic recruiting metrics) for the business, Hiring Managers and respective HR Managers.
• Leverage professional network, organizations, publications & self-development to stay informed of recruiting trends, techniques and best practice to enable TA & GEE to be at the forefront of talent initiatives/practices ensuring that we become an Employer of Choice
• Degree-educated or equivalent - preferably in Human Resources
• Minimum 3 years of recruitment experience, in-house or for an RPO – ideally specializing in corporate, tech and software recruitment.
• Proven track record of success in a fast-pace, high-volume, high-caliber recruiting environment
• Strong experience in ATS (ideally, Taleo)
• Strong time management & organizational skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office – in particular Outlook, Excel
Cultural Fit/Core Values
• Passionate ambassador for great Talent & TEAMWORK
• Constantly striving for EXCELLENCE
• ACTION -Orientated; Self-Driven, Innovative
• Great COMMUNICATION, phone and interpersonal skills
• Open, Honest and HONORable work-ethic
Global Eagle Entertainment Inc. (Nasdaq: ENT) is a worldwide provider of media content, technology, and connectivity solutions to the travel industry. Through the industry’s most comprehensive product and services platform, Global Eagle Entertainment provides airlines with a wide range of inflight solutions.
These include Wi-Fi, movies, television, music, interactive software, as well as portable IFE solutions, content management services, e-commerce solutions and original content development. Serving over 150 airlines worldwide, Global Eagle Entertainment delivers exceptional quality and value to its customers to help them achieve their passenger experience objectives. The company’s headquarters are located in Los Angeles, California, with offices and teams located in North America, Asia, the Middle East, Europe, Africa, Oceania and South America.