Stock Handler I
Global Eagle EntertainmentMiramar, FL
This was removed by the employer on 12/1/2016 3:08:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Stock Handler I jobs in Miramar-FL
Search all Stock Handler I postings
Full Time Job
This position of stock handler I is responsible for counting, marking, storing, pulling, receiving, and delivering parts.
Describe the key responsibilities & role criteria. More specifically, the job entails:
• Receives and unloads incoming materials and compares information on packing slip with purchase order to verify accuracy of shipment; processes receipts and customer returns in shipping module.
• Sorts, counts, packages, labels, insures, unpacks, and/or logs inventory which is shipped or received.
• Inspects shipments for damages or defects; records discrepancies or damages and notifies supervisor and/or purchasing personnel.
• Delivers items to requisitioning departments, provides statuses, and follow up on equipment needing to be returned from configuration.
• Operate dolly, pallet jack, and/or forklift in loading and unloading supplies and equipment; may operate company vehicle to deliver shipments; may assist in routine maintenance of equipment and shipping area; may lock warehouse.
• Follows established departmental policies, procedures, and objectives, continuous quality improvement objectives, and safety, environmental, and/or infection control standards.
• Operates RF Scanners
• Assists in cycle count process and maintains/updates information in Logistics module..
• Other duties may be assigned as needed.
• High School Diploma preferred
• 4 year’s minimum experience in a warehouse environment.
• Good organizational skills
• Communication proficiency
• Time management
• Team player
• Ability to work under pressure & detail oriented
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.