Stock Handler I
Global Eagle EntertainmentMiramar, FL
Full Time Job
This position of stock handler I is responsible for counting, marking, storing, pulling, receiving, and delivering parts.
Describe the key responsibilities & role criteria. More specifically, the job entails:
• Receives and unloads incoming materials and compares information on packing slip with purchase order to verify accuracy of shipment; processes receipts and customer returns in shipping module.
• Sorts, counts, packages, labels, insures, unpacks, and/or logs inventory which is shipped or received.
• Inspects shipments for damages or defects; records discrepancies or damages and notifies supervisor and/or purchasing personnel.
• Delivers items to requisitioning departments, provides statuses, and follow up on equipment needing to be returned from configuration.
• Operate dolly, pallet jack, and/or forklift in loading and unloading supplies and equipment; may operate company vehicle to deliver shipments; may assist in routine maintenance of equipment and shipping area; may lock warehouse.
• Follows established departmental policies, procedures, and objectives, continuous quality improvement objectives, and safety, environmental, and/or infection control standards.
• Operates RF Scanners
• Assists in cycle count process and maintains/updates information in Logistics module..
• Other duties may be assigned as needed.
• High School Diploma preferred
• 4 year’s minimum experience in a warehouse environment.
• Good organizational skills
• Communication proficiency
• Time management
• Team player
• Ability to work under pressure & detail oriented
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Global Eagle Entertainment Inc. (Nasdaq: ENT) is a worldwide provider of media content, technology, and connectivity solutions to the travel industry. Through the industry’s most comprehensive product and services platform, Global Eagle Entertainment provides airlines with a wide range of inflight solutions.
These include Wi-Fi, movies, television, music, interactive software, as well as portable IFE solutions, content management services, e-commerce solutions and original content development. Serving over 150 airlines worldwide, Global Eagle Entertainment delivers exceptional quality and value to its customers to help them achieve their passenger experience objectives. The company’s headquarters are located in Los Angeles, California, with offices and teams located in North America, Asia, the Middle East, Europe, Africa, Oceania and South America.