Sr. Client Account Manager
Global Eagle EntertainmentLake Forest, CA
Full Time Job
Client Account Manager | Global Eagle Entertainment Inc.
Reporting to the Director, Operations, the Client Account Manager (CAM) will be responsible for managing airline accounts.
More specifically, responsibilities include:
• Being GEE’s “on-site” advocate for existing clients
• Ensuring administrative maintenance of assigned accounts:
• Accurate record maintenance: preparation of proposals; negotiation and signature of contracts with existing clients; record keeping and updates of delivered programs
• Timely invoicing and payment
• Developing reporting structure to track key account metrics
• Securing top-level and top-quality customer relationships with clients, including:
• Maintaining proactive communication between all involved parties through follow-up status reviews, meeting minutes and correspondence;
• Identifying and presenting business development opportunities for In-Flight Entertainment products and content
• Working with internal teams to ensure that all technical aspects related to program deliveries are well transmitted to clients, beyond basic marketing information
• Remaining up-to-date with GEE’s evolving product portfolio, and identifying opportunities of improved product/client fit for assigned accounts
• Identifying and qualifying potential business partners
• Supporting GEE’s Marketing department in the planning, development and delivery of marketing materials market
• 5 years’ experience in a similar role;
• Knowledge of IFE industry, an asset
• Experience working with remote teams, an asset
Areas of interest and intrinsic competencies
• Outstanding communication & presentation skills
• Ability to manage priorities; detail-oriented focus
• Self-driven, go-getter with a strong work ethic
• Proven ability to seek and close new business;
Global Eagle Entertainment Inc. (Nasdaq: ENT) is a worldwide provider of media content, technology, and connectivity solutions to the travel industry. Through the industry’s most comprehensive product and services platform, Global Eagle Entertainment provides airlines with a wide range of inflight solutions.
These include Wi-Fi, movies, television, music, interactive software, as well as portable IFE solutions, content management services, e-commerce solutions and original content development. Serving over 150 airlines worldwide, Global Eagle Entertainment delivers exceptional quality and value to its customers to help them achieve their passenger experience objectives. The company’s headquarters are located in Los Angeles, California, with offices and teams located in North America, Asia, the Middle East, Europe, Africa, Oceania and South America.