Sr. Billing Analyst
Global Eagle EntertainmentBuenos Aries, DF
This was removed by the employer on 12/2/2016 11:08:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Search for Sr. Billing Analyst jobs in Buenos Aries-DF
Search all Sr. Billing Analyst postings
Full Time Job
The Sr. Billing Analyst is responsible for processing customer invoices, using established department procedures and processes, to ensure accurate and timely invoice processing.
Describe the key responsibilities & role criteria. More specifically, the job entails:
• Processing invoices, credits and adjustments
• Verifying, tracking and maintaining the AR files/documents accordingly
• Resolving all billing issues, discrepancies, and adjustments
• Reviewing customer accounts on a regular basis
• Managing customer accounts by providing timely notification and assistance
• Supporting the daily responsibilities of accounts receivable communication by interacting with the internal and external customers as needed
• Any other related duties/projects as may be assigned.
• Minimum of 3 years in AR.
• Graduate in accounting or business administration.
• Ability to reconcile account variances under minimal supervision
• Strong customer service principles and practices
• Customer service oriented and team player
• Work independently, self-started, energetic and proactive
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Multi-task, prioritize and work efficiently with attention to detail and accuracy
• Strong organizational skills
• Flexibility to adapt to all situations and work varied hours – stress tolerance
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.