Global Eagle EntertainmentMiramar, FL
This was removed by the employer on 1/10/2017 12:07:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Sales Executive jobs in Miramar-FL
Search all Sales Executive postings
Full Time Job
Sales Executive (Yachts)
Responsible for providing sales, service and support to individual accounts and customers, both external and internal. The Account Executive-Yacht (UK) will interact with Sales Management and Sales Support on a daily basis and assist in providing service to customers.
DMore specifically, the job entails:
• Responsible for achieving quarterly and annual goals by managing an assigned set of accounts, while building and maintaining relationships with key personnel and vessel crew.
• Work closely with existing customers and partners to maximize revenue opportunities by utilizing cross-selling and upselling techniques.
• Resolve customer contractual and account services issues with independent action in a timely manner, coordinate between operations, engineering and accounting in order to provide an excellent standard of service to internal and external customers.
• Develop the personal relationships with clients by going out and meeting key accounts and customers on a as needed basis.
• Proactively identify Accounts whose revenue may be shrinking so as to address any ‘at risk’ customers and reach out to these accounts to ensure they are retained as customers.
• Proactively conduct strategic account reviews with all assigned customers on a regular basis to review service needs and usage trends.
• Ensure customers are proficient in using services by identifying user needs and providing training and consultative services.
• Develop and Interpret weekly revenue reporting for each customer to report on product and service penetration and identify sales opportunities and trends.
• Work with Sales Engineering and Operations to develop proposals and documentation related to existing and future contracts, including preparation of RFI/RFP responses in support of company products and services.
• Become familiar with the ERP systems to quickly gather customer data to view all interactions with the customer to analyze buying patterns and provide a summary view of sales opportunities.
• Conduct Rate Reviews/Billing disputes and credits with strategic customers upon request.
• Manage customer contact and contract database resources, product and services reporting, and coordinate follow-up with sales on potential leads.
• Assist in the management and the support for customers and supporting accounts for sales, contracts and marketing related issues including new products, services and pricing.
• Monitor monthly sales revenue per product/service identifying opportunities, trends and communicate to Sales Teams.
• Proactively develop relationships with key users and provide Product Marketing/Management team with customer feedback on product improvements
• Manage the integration of products and services including assisting with agreements, pricing, billing, logistics, marketing and sales collateral, for MTN and our partners.
• Manage the compilation and assembly of data and prepare reports, proposals, quotations, contracts and related documentation.
• Work with NOC, Sales Engineering and Customer Service to resolve customer issues, questions or any concerns.
• Work with Marketing and Sales team to develop product promotions, and identify opportunities to maximize product and service sales.
• Field account and product related direct calls from clients, as well as transferred calls from the NOC / Customer Care team for issues and requests that require Strategic Account Executive involvement.
• Deliver ongoing market analysis and assessment of competitors and market intelligence with a focus on the future and value creation.
• Other duties/responsibilities as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or similar discipline; or equivalent experience of 5 years.
• Proficiency in MS Office applications.
• Ability to manage priorities to meet deadlines
• Good organizational skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• General project management skills required
• Excellent organizational, written and verbal interpersonal communication skills.
• Continue growth and development through training seminars and workshops.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.