Revenue Assurance Analyst
Global Eagle EntertainmentBuenos Aries, DF
Full Time Job
The position of Revenue Assurance Analyst will facilitate the efficient interface across sales, legal, billing, and finance. The Revenue Assurance Coordinator role is responsible for managing, tracking, analyzing, and reporting EMC contracted revenues in Alert. This position will also be involved in the revision of sales contracts, sales data entry, and provide support for billing assurance and reporting services to sales team.
More specifically, the job entails:
• Maintain and update billing reports and Alert contract lines for customers’ accounts
• Coordinate with the sales contract manager the billing assurance process
• Review sales agreements and ensures terms are being met
• Update the backlog report to track normalized and contracted revenues
• Provide internal customer service to sales executives and other areas involved into the sales process.
• Support Revenue Assurance team to solve billing issues and prepare sales reports and metrics
• Extract and consolidate sales reports from the systems.
• Owning everything post sales including, but not limited to maintaining up to date knowledge of all renewals and new contracted services including auditing sales data entered into the systems.
• Work closely with other departments, including ERP, Sales, Billing, legal and finance.
• Monitor the right allocation of sales data into Alert and Salesforce according to sales agreements
• Assistance in sales forecasting and pipeline analysis.
• Handle billing questions, variance analysis and ad-hoc analysis and reports.
• Other duties may be assigned as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, finance, or sales administration or equivalent work experience
• 2-3 years with demonstrated experience in Sales or Financial Analytics
• Experience with data entry and management of sales contracts.
• Strong analytical, written/verbal communication, interpersonal, and relationship building skills
Systems knowledge and familiarity
• Ability to adapt to change quickly and multi-task.
• Detail oriented and data entry specialist
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Global Eagle Entertainment Inc. (Nasdaq: ENT) is a worldwide provider of media content, technology, and connectivity solutions to the travel industry. Through the industry’s most comprehensive product and services platform, Global Eagle Entertainment provides airlines with a wide range of inflight solutions.
These include Wi-Fi, movies, television, music, interactive software, as well as portable IFE solutions, content management services, e-commerce solutions and original content development. Serving over 150 airlines worldwide, Global Eagle Entertainment delivers exceptional quality and value to its customers to help them achieve their passenger experience objectives. The company’s headquarters are located in Los Angeles, California, with offices and teams located in North America, Asia, the Middle East, Europe, Africa, Oceania and South America.