Oracle Business Systems Solutions Architect
Global Eagle EntertainmentMiramar, FL
This was removed by the employer on 12/16/2016 4:08:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for Oracle Business Systems Solutions Architect jobs in Miramar-FL
Search all Oracle Business Systems Solutions Architect postings
Full Time Job
The Oracle Business Systems Architect role is to lead the planning, designing, developing, testing and deploying efficient solutions within Oracle EBS system to satisfy strategic, financial, and operations needs of the organization. Oracle Business Systems Architect role will be responsible to overall solution design as well as all the detailed solution elements and requirements within his/her respective business process: Order-to-Cash, Procure-to-Pay or Forecast-to-Build. Business Systems architect will work with the technical developers and business analysts to properly engineer and configure the solution as well as work with the business SMEs to setup and execute testing and validation of the solution. The Business Systems Architect is also responsible for generating and compiling reports based on their findings, complete with probable causes and possible solutions to systems issues. This individual will apply proven leadership, communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help maximize the benefit of IT system investments.
. More specifically, the job entails:
• Develops and implements policies and procedures to ensure that systems support the organization's business requirements and meet the needs of end users.
• Defines systems requirements based on user/client needs, cost, and required integration with existing applications, systems, or platforms.
• Defines technical standards and functionality tests.
• Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
• System Architect must be able to communicate well with Business Users as well as Technical team members and be the liaison between Executive/Business Users and Information Technology.
• In systems design, the architects and engineers are responsible for: Interfacing with the user(s) and sponsor(s) and all other stakeholders to determine their (evolving) needs. Generating the highest level of system requirements, based on the user's needs and other constraints
• Daily tasks might include making configurations to an existing system, operating specific components, troubleshooting problems, and conducting research to develop better processes to make use of Oracle EBS Suite software more efficient.
• System Architect should also be able to delegate tasks to members of their teams.
• Functional Expertise in Oracle EBS in business process flow such as:
• Order to Cash
• Procure to Pay
• Manufacturing/Work In process
• Finance / Accounting / Costing
• Technical Expertise on different tools/programming languages such as PL/SQL, Forms, Reports, Workflow Builder, Java.
• Technical Expertise on Oracle Open Interfaces/API’s for the different Modules within all EBS Modules
• Lead solution design/coding, testing and integration for the overall business process (Order-to-Cash, Procure-to-Pay or Forecast-to-Build processes
• Meet with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define business, financial, and operations requirements and systems goals, and identify and resolve systems issues.
• Lead design sessions in prototyping new systems for enhancing business processes, operations, and information process flow.
• Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
• Prepare and deliver reports, recommendations, or alternatives that address existing and potential trouble areas in operating systems across the organization.
• Collaborate in the planning, design, development, and deployment of new applications, and enhancements to existing applications.
• Create system design proposals.
• Perform cost-benefit and return on investment analyses for proposed systems to aid management in making implementation decisions.
• Ensure compatibility and interoperability of in-house computing systems.
• Create systems models, specifications, diagrams and charts to provide direction to system programmers.
• Identify and establish scope and parameters of systems analysis to define outcome criteria and measure-taking actions.
• Coordinate and perform in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new systems, and other post-implementation support.
• Provide orientation and training to end users for all modified and new systems.
• Conduct research on software and hardware products to justify recommendations and to support purchasing efforts.
• Provide guidance and/or instruction to junior staff members.
• Proficient in All modules involved in Order-to-Cash (OM, Advanced Pricing, Shipping, WMS, Inventory, AR, Costing, XLA, GL), Procure-to-Pay (Purchasing, Inventory, WMS, AP, Costing, XLA, GL) or Forecast to Manufacture processes (WIP, Costing, XLA, Inventory).
• College diploma or university degree in the field of business administration, computer science, or management information systems and 10 years related work experience.
• Proven experience in overseeing the design, development, and implementation of software and hardware solutions, systems, or products.
• Working technical knowledge of PL/SQL.
• Working knowledge of network and PC operating systems, including Windows, XP, UNIX, Linux, and AIX.
• Working knowledge of current network hardware, protocols, and standards.
• Extensive practical knowledge in importing data for use in report software, spreadsheets, graphs, and flow charts.
• Experience with Manufacturing and Distribution industries including just in time manufacturing.
• Extensive Expert Level Functional and/Technical Oracle experience in Oracle Modules/Applications must include: Manufacturing, WMS, Mobile WMS, BOM, WIP, Shipping, Receiving, Put-away, Cycle counting, Inventory, Order Management, Report Manager, Web ADI, System Administration, Discoverer, AR, GL, AP, FA, XLA, Purchasing, iProcurement, iExpense, Costing, Diagnostics – based on the business process being supported
• Oracle experience in inbound and outbound EDI transactions using Oracle E-Commerce Gateway is a plus.
• Proven experience in the operation and analysis of database hardware, software, and standards, as well as data retrieval methodologies.
• Demonstrated project management skills.
• Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills.
• Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent listening and interpersonal skills.
• Logical and efficient.
• Keen attention to detail.
• A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
• Ability to conduct research into systems issues and products as required.
• Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
• Highly self motivated and directed.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks in the high