Operations Service Delivery Coordinator
Global Eagle EntertainmentDubai, DU
This was removed by the employer on 10/19/2016 6:08:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for Operations Service Delivery Coordinator jobs in Dubai-DU
Search all Operations Service Delivery Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
Operations and Service Delivery Coordinator | Global Eagle Entertainment
Global Eagle Entertainment Inc. is the leading full service platform offering both content and connectivity for the worldwide airline industry. Through its combined content, distribution and technology platforms, Global Eagle provides airlines and the millions of travelers they serve with the industry’s most complete offering of in-flight video content, e-commerce and information services.
Supervised by Service Delivery Manager, the Operations and Service Delivery Coordinator will be required to provide comprehensive administrative support for key accounts to ensure the highest standard of service delivery is maintained. This will include timeline management, media tracking, entry and manipulation of records on the bespoke in-house database systems, whilst dealing with incoming communications and problem solving. You are expected to manage and prioritize workloads, and understand the importance of delivery timelines whilst maintaining high standards of output.
As an experienced Service Delivery Coordinator you are expected to have a meticulous eye for detail. You will also have good communication skills enabling liaison with different departments both internal to the business and externally. Willingness to work flexible hours, and as part of a team are a must.
• Responsible for the creation of timelines and overall timeline management for the client including delivery of media. Metadata and other key dates.
• Work with all relevant departments to ensure issues are ironed out for timely delivery.
• Work closely with the Service Delivery team including Purchasing and Material Tracking,
• Deliverable File Tracking of incoming and outgoing media from internal and external sources to the end Customer
• Provide sufficient in cycle reporting to the Account Manager and Airline
• Maintenance of the tracking documentation – tracking media changes in all grids and chart submissions from the airline, Account Manager and Content teams
• Media troubleshooting & management including out of hours media issues with the Airline, Account Manager, Lab and OEMs
• Query and follow up on missing information from the tracking documents