Global Eagle EntertainmentIrvine, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/4/2016 1:07:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Metadata Coordinator jobs in Irvine-CA
Search all Metadata Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
If you are passionate about the film industry and interested in working with Television and movie content in a fast growing organization, then this position is for you. This is an entry level position within the Account Management Team that reports to the Strategic Account Manager Maritime. This role that requires a split level of computer literacy combined with a general understanding of digital media formats. This role is of key importance for the testing, quality control, inventory and release of digital content cruise ships entertainment market. Attention to detail and QC processes/reporting for digital media is key in ensuring a quality product is delivered on time as per existing expectations depending on client/account. The role will be based primarily at Irvine GEE office.
• Managing metadata(content details)
• Co-ordination with VOD team for timely delivery of metadata documentation
• Video/Audio filename creation to supply to internal and external departments
• Data entry/manipulation/validation
• Image processing using Photoshop (Resizing)
• Quality Control of all published data
• Full testing and reporting back of any issues to the relevant team
• QC and entry of all metadata for GEE Maritime client profiles.
• Analyzing and research programming option for account managers
• Screening programming options, creating edit notes and discussing these with colleagues.
• Prepare programming charts for recommendations to clients continually enhancing the quality of programming
• Work with the account manager to influence the clients content choices to maximize margins
• Create and track encoding orders and maintain a quality control function.
Most Importantly: An ability to pay attention to detail and an in-depth knowledge and passion for Movies, TV and social media.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office tools such as MS Excel, MS Access, and MS Word are key pre-requisites
• General PC-based skills and experience
• The ability to consistently deliver work of high quality against tight deadlines
• Good communication skills are essential
• Can type at least 45wpm
• Passion for entertainment (movies/TV)
• Extremely detail oriented
• Industry experience a plus
Areas of interest and intrinsic competencies
• Ability to provide error free work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• The ability to build long term internal working relationships
• Excellent written and verbal communication in English
• A basic technical understanding of digital video and encoding file formats
• Effective time management and multi-tasking skills
• High level of computer literacy, with an aptitude for learning new technology and software
• The ability to react quickly and constructively in order to troubleshoot problems