Manager Financial Planning & Analysis
Global Eagle EntertainmentMarina Del Rey, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/11/2016 2:08:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Search for Manager Financial Planning & Analysis jobs in Marina Del Rey-CA
Search all Manager Financial Planning & Analysis postings
Full Time Job
The position of Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis will play a key role in the business planning process and provide analytical and strategic support to internal customers. This role focus on creating and forecasting financial statements, operating plans, KPI’s and capital budgets. The FP&A Manager will report directly to the VP of Finance and will work closely with the CFO and the other members of the Leadership Team to forecast and communicate company financial performance and actual variances.
Describe the key responsibilities & role criteria. More specifically, the job entails:
• Build and enhance P&L models for new and existing services, develop business insights and KPI dashboards, and lead ad hoc analyses.
• Create, maintain and improve profitability and management reporting.
• Drive the financial planning / budgeting process for the EMC functional units, including revenues, costs and Capex.
• Analyze new business ideas, make analytical judgments, and provide data intensive analyses to drive meaningful change.
• Build and enhance financial models used to forecast and report the company’s revenue and other key business metrics.
• Compile and review financial results and operational plans and communicate results to company leaders.
• Lead key analytical projects that assist and influence the business
• Develop financial and data models and tools that provide a platform for decision making on a variety of business issues
• Build performance and revenue reporting tools for internal customers and the management team
• Prepare ad hoc analyses for CFO and other Leadership Team members
• Lead system enhancement projects that results in reporting and analysis efficiencies
• Provide analytical and decision-making support for key company initiatives
• Be a mentor to the financial analysts on the team and be expected to assume a leadership role
• Other duties may be assigned as needed.
• BA/S degree in business, finance or a related field
• 5 years of relevant finance experience with increasing levels of responsibility
• MBA Preferred
• Excellent modeling skills with a strong understanding of corporate finance
• Advanced Excel modeling skills
• Advanced analytical skills
• P&L management and/or analysis experience
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.