Logistics Coordinator - Shipping
Global Eagle EntertainmentMiramar, FL
This was removed by the employer on 11/16/2016 5:07:00 PM PST
Full Time Job
This position of Logistics Coordinator - Shipping is responsible for logistics and inventory management.
Describe the key responsibilities & role criteria. More specifically, the job entails:
• Reviews all incoming requisitions against on hand inventory and pushes back orders to the purchasing department.
• Ensuring that inventory transactions are recorded on a timely and accurate basis.
• Planning, participation and oversight of all monthly and annual physical inventories.
• Generating and evaluating various reports related to cost and inventory management.
• Liaison with 3PL partner to ensure accurate tracking and control of offsite inventory.
• Maintaining all item masters.
• Analyze, recommend and maintain optimal warehouse inventory levels for areas of responsibility.
• Participate in inventory planning process and make stocking recommendations.
• Provide pertinent visibility/feedback/direction to management on top moving and slow moving items.
• Process order fulfillment in shipping module.
• Assists with inventory physical, cycle and min/max counts.
• Develop key metrics, reports for daily/weekly/monthly work process.
• Other duties may be assigned as needed.
• 5 years of experience in freight logistics.
• Bachelor’s degree (a plus)
• Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point) proficiency
• Good organizational skills
• Communication proficiency
• Time management
• Team player
• Ability to work under pressure & detail oriented
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.