Logistics Coordinator - Shipping
Global Eagle EntertainmentMiramar, FL
Full Time Job
This position of Sr. Logistics Analyst is responsible for logistics and inventory management.
Describe the key responsibilities & role criteria. More specifically, the job entails:
• Reviews all incoming requisitions against on hand inventory and pushes back orders to the purchasing department.
• Ensuring that inventory transactions are recorded on a timely and accurate basis.
• Planning, participation and oversight of all monthly and annual physical inventories.
• Generating and evaluating various reports related to cost and inventory management.
• Liaison with 3PL partner to ensure accurate tracking and control of offsite inventory.
• Maintaining all item masters.
• Analyze, recommend and maintain optimal warehouse inventory levels for areas of responsibility.
• Participate in inventory planning process and make stocking recommendations.
• Provide pertinent visibility/feedback/direction to management on top moving and slow moving items.
• Process order fulfillment in shipping module.
• Assists with inventory physical, cycle and min/max counts.
• Develop key metrics, reports for daily/weekly/monthly work process.
• Other duties may be assigned as needed.
• 5 years of experience in freight logistics.
• Bachelor’s degree (a plus)
• Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point) proficiency
• Good organizational skills
• Communication proficiency
• Time management
• Team player
• Ability to work under pressure & detail oriented
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Global Eagle Entertainment Inc. (Nasdaq: ENT) is a worldwide provider of media content, technology, and connectivity solutions to the travel industry. Through the industry’s most comprehensive product and services platform, Global Eagle Entertainment provides airlines with a wide range of inflight solutions.
These include Wi-Fi, movies, television, music, interactive software, as well as portable IFE solutions, content management services, e-commerce solutions and original content development. Serving over 150 airlines worldwide, Global Eagle Entertainment delivers exceptional quality and value to its customers to help them achieve their passenger experience objectives. The company’s headquarters are located in Los Angeles, California, with offices and teams located in North America, Asia, the Middle East, Europe, Africa, Oceania and South America.