Junior Purchasing Specialist
Global Eagle EntertainmentBuenos Aries, DF
This was removed by the employer on 12/20/2016 10:08:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Search for Junior Purchasing Specialist jobs in Buenos Aries-DF
Search all Junior Purchasing Specialist postings
Full Time Job
Junior Purchasing Specialist | Global Eagle Entertainment Inc.
The Sr. Purchasing Specialist will be a point person to assist in the procurement of materials and equipment following established purchasing procedures to process all purchase orders. The Sr. Purchasing Analyst will compile requests for materials, prepare purchase orders, keep track of purchases and supplies, and handle inquiries about orders making sure that what was purchased arrives on schedule and meets our requirements.
Describe the key responsibilities & role criteria. More specifically, the job entails:
• Prepare and/or review purchase requisitions/orders as required
• Source price quotations and prepare purchase requisitions/orders
• Process purchase requisitions/orders within purchasing authority
• Maintain complete updated purchasing records/data and pricing in the system.
• Generate and/or review inventory reports
• Match purchase requisitions/orders with invoices and forward to accounts for payment processing
• Expedite and follow up with suppliers to schedule deliveries, resolve material, value discrepancy, outstanding and overdue delivery of orders, warranty claims and damage, and return of materials.
• Vendor master management.
• Assists with other logistics tasks as required.
• Other duties may be assigned as needed.
• Two years of previous supply chain work-related skill
• Knowledge and/or experience specifically in purchasing
• Wide knowledge of inventory tracking & control (Physical inventories, Fixed assets, Min-Max, etc.)
• Extensive accounting and financial understanding (Cost of Sales, Fixed assets, Invoicing, Purchasing)
• Must be very detail-oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Fluent English/Spanish