Jr. Complex Solutions Engineer
Global Eagle EntertainmentParana, ER
This was removed by the employer on 12/22/2016 9:07:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcasting/Sound/Music Engineering Category
Search for Jr. Complex Solutions Engineer jobs in Parana-ER
Search all Jr. Complex Solutions Engineer postings
Full Time Job
Complex Solution Engineers are the primary technical resource for the field sales force. Complex Solution Engineers are responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor and product advocate. The Complex Solution Engineer must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users. Must be able to identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process. Must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle. As a Complex Solution Engineer, technical knowledge with sales skills must be combined. The balance depends on the level of technical knowledge and understanding.
Describe the key responsibilities & role criteria. More specifically, the job entails:
• Understanding and solving client problems
• Managing and interpreting customer requirements
• Persuading clients that a EMC product or service will best satisfy their needs
• Calculating client quotations
• Prepare technical responses, including diagrams, configuration templates
• Offering after-sales support services
• Analyzing costs and profitability of the solutions
• Preparing reports for head office
• Meeting SLA offered to internal clients
• Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs
• Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education
• Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts
• Helping in the design of custom-made products
• Providing training and producing support material for the sales team
• Other duties/responsibilities as assigned.
• Electronic or Telecommunications engineer advanced student (engineering degree is a plus)
• English language is a must. Portuguese is a plus
• Proficiency in MS Office applications.
• Ability to manage priorities to meet deadlines
• Must be self-motivated and goal-oriented, while possessing strong analysis skills and good technical skill. Must be highly organized and able to work with limited supervision.
• Excellent presence.
• Attention to details and capable to produce reports of excellent quality
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.