Jr. Complex Solutions Engineer
Global Eagle EntertainmentParana, ER
Full Time Job
Complex Solution Engineers are the primary technical resource for the field sales force. Complex Solution Engineers are responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor and product advocate. The Complex Solution Engineer must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users. Must be able to identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process. Must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle. As a Complex Solution Engineer, technical knowledge with sales skills must be combined. The balance depends on the level of technical knowledge and understanding.
Describe the key responsibilities & role criteria. More specifically, the job entails:
• Understanding and solving client problems
• Managing and interpreting customer requirements
• Persuading clients that a EMC product or service will best satisfy their needs
• Calculating client quotations
• Prepare technical responses, including diagrams, configuration templates
• Offering after-sales support services
• Analyzing costs and profitability of the solutions
• Preparing reports for head office
• Meeting SLA offered to internal clients
• Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs
• Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education
• Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts
• Helping in the design of custom-made products
• Providing training and producing support material for the sales team
• Other duties/responsibilities as assigned.
• Electronic or Telecommunications engineer advanced student (engineering degree is a plus)
• English language is a must. Portuguese is a plus
• Proficiency in MS Office applications.
• Ability to manage priorities to meet deadlines
• Must be self-motivated and goal-oriented, while possessing strong analysis skills and good technical skill. Must be highly organized and able to work with limited supervision.
• Excellent presence.
• Attention to details and capable to produce reports of excellent quality
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Global Eagle Entertainment Inc. (Nasdaq: ENT) is a worldwide provider of media content, technology, and connectivity solutions to the travel industry. Through the industry’s most comprehensive product and services platform, Global Eagle Entertainment provides airlines with a wide range of inflight solutions.
These include Wi-Fi, movies, television, music, interactive software, as well as portable IFE solutions, content management services, e-commerce solutions and original content development. Serving over 150 airlines worldwide, Global Eagle Entertainment delivers exceptional quality and value to its customers to help them achieve their passenger experience objectives. The company’s headquarters are located in Los Angeles, California, with offices and teams located in North America, Asia, the Middle East, Europe, Africa, Oceania and South America.