GSA Operator I
Global Eagle EntertainmentParana, ER
This was removed by the employer on 11/7/2016 2:07:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for GSA Operator I jobs in Parana-ER
Search all GSA Operator I postings
Full Time Job
Customer oriented Technical Support Operator with in-depth knowledge in Satellite communications and responsible for handling 1st level technical escalations, as well as, proactively ensuring overall network health and availability
Describe the key responsibilities & role criteria. More specifically, the job entails:
• Provide Level 1 support for all EMC provided products and services.
• Provide customer support for all reported problems either remotely or via different form of media (Chat, e-mail, phone) for all EMC customers.
• Generate, update, close, and escalate tickets for all reported problems by using Incident Management System.
• Proactive monitoring of EMC sites and investigate reason for outage in order to take action based on customer expectation.
• Execute recommendations for routine network load balancing.
• Able to review technical documents in order to troubleshoot and resolve RF and IP components of telecommunication systems using specialized software and test equipment to ensure systems, components and services are working satisfactorily.
• Analyze diagnostic tools and monitoring software to proactively interpret problems or symptoms that can lead to equipment failure or degradation of network or site efficiency. Take action to resolve such anomalies prior to failure impacting customer services.
• Follow published standard operating procedures.
• Generate or publish reports for technical assignments.
• Meet all HSE requirements and certifications to perform job duties.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Degree in electrical/electronic/communications engineering (preferred) or equivalent experience.
• Two–three years of customer IT support experience.
• Once hired, 3 months of on the job training.
• Basics of RF (Satellite/Microwave) communications and IP Networking (Cisco experience preferred)
• Problem solving skills
• Communications skills
• Client relations management
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.