Content Program Coordinator
Global Eagle EntertainmentDubai, DU
This was removed by the employer on 1/4/2017 9:08:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Exhibition & Distribution Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Content Program Coordinator jobs in Dubai-DU
Search all Content Program Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
Content Programme Coordinator | Global Eagle Entertainment Inc.
To provide high quality creative movie and TV programming (Hollywood and International) to GEE’s client base in an effective manner. Ensure content is suitable for specific client needs, is accurate, in line with financial expectations and GEE’s global strategy.
More specifically, the job entails:
• Analyzing and research programming options
• Screening programming options, creating edit notes and discussing these with colleagues.
• Prepare programming charts for recommendations to clients continually enhancing the creative and quality of programming
• Work with the account manager to influence the clients content choices to maximize margins
• Execute a quality control function on purchase orders
Must speak proficiently in both English and local Arabic Dialect of Dubai.
Familiarity with Microsoft Office tools such as MS Word and MS Excel are key pre-requisites, as are general PC-based skills and experience.
The ability to consistently deliver work of high quality against tight deadlines is considered an important attribute for people performing this role. Good communication skills are essential.
An ability to pay attention to detail is an important attribute of people performing this role. An in depth knowledge and passion in Movies, TV and social media are desirable.
Areas of interest and intrinsic competencies
i. Personal Organisation
ii. Administrative Skills and Technical understanding
vi. Planning and Organising
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.