Content Distribution Coordinator
Global Eagle EntertainmentMarina Del Rey, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/6/2016 4:07:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Content Distribution Coordinator jobs in Marina Del Rey-CA
Search all Content Distribution Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
Content Operations Coordinator | Global Eagle Entertainment Inc.
More specifically, the job entails:
• Process all lab orders for duplication
• Coordinate Military bookings between EIM and producers
• Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, take messages and routing correspondence
• Handle requests and queries appropriately
• Manage and maintain schedules, appointments, travel arrangements and provide reminders
• Research vendors for cost savings.
• Produce reports, presentations, and briefs.
• Process expense reports with related finance departments.
• Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them in person or on the telephone, answering or directing inquires.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Contributes to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents
• File and retrieve documents and reference materials
• Conduct research, collect and analyse data to prepare reports and documents
• Arrange and co-ordinate meetings and events
• Record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
• Monitor, screen, respond to and distribute incoming communications
• Receive and interact with incoming visitors
• Liaise with internal staff at all levels
• Interact with external clients
• Coordinate project-based work
• Review operating practices and implement improvements where necessary
• Upload content orders via Purchase Order template in company system
• Coordinate & manage general inquiries regarding Purchase Orders and Payment Reconciliation activity amongst stakeholders
• General reporting from Excel and Oracle
• Other duties as assigned.
• Associates Degree, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• Minimum of 4 years in an administrative assistant role directly supporting senior leaders
• Global Eagle Entertainment Inc
• Proficient Experience with Microsoft Office
AREAS OF INTEREST AND INTRINSIC COMPETENCIES
• A high attention to detail, proactive work-style, and the ability to take initiative and work efficiently with little direction.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and is comfortable with last-minute changes in a fast-paced environment.
• High level of enthusiasm and resourcefulness as well as professional integrity and confidentiality.
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment preferred
• Attention to details and good time management skills
• Thorough in communications and follow-ups
• Excellent organizational skills and multi-tasking abilities
• Team player
• Service focused
• Process orientated
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong ability in using Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Ability to handle data with confidentiality
• Creative and outside the box thinker
• This job operates in a professional office environment.
• The role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers and filing cabinets.
• The job requires the ability to use a keyboard to enter and retrieve data.
• Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• While performing the duties of this job, the mobility for the employee regularly requires sitting, frequent near vision use for reading and computer, lifting, stooping, bending, stretching, walking, standing, pushing, pulling, reaching and other physical exertion.
• The employee is regularly required to talk and hear.
• Lifting and/or carrying of up to 25 lbs.
• Performance Factors
• Attendance and Dependability: The employee can be depended on to report to work at the scheduled time. Employee can be depended upon to complete work in a timely, accurate, and thorough manner and is conscientious, about assignments.
• Communication and Contact: The employee communicates effectively both verbally and in writing with superiors, colleagues, and individuals inside and outside the Company.
• Relationships with Others: The employee works effectively and relates well with others Including superiors, colleagues, and individuals inside and outside the Company. The employee exhibits a professional manner in dealing with others and works, to maintain constructive working relationships
• Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.