Archibus Facilities Management Specialist
Global Eagle EntertainmentMarina Del Rey, CA
Full Time Job
Archibus Facilities Management Specialist (3 month assignment)
Global Eagle Entertainment
The Integrated Workplace Management System (IWMS), role will be client facing and responsible for supporting all (IWMS) projects, helping to troubleshoot system and data issues while looking for areas of process improvement. The incumbent will be expected to bring innovation and best practices to the company to help drive improvement and gain efficiencies. This role will collaborate effectively with all levels of BU leadership within the company, organization as a means of ensuring that their strategic initiatives are met.
• Act as the liaison between the GEE Business Unit stakeholders and the Facilities project execution team
• Provide Management of the overarching IWMS Program and Roadmap
• Provide guidance for the customer through decision-making processes regarding cost/benefit, timelines, and operational and change management issues
• Project Manage multiple projects at one time
• Facilitate all IWMS planning sessions often acting on behalf of the customer
• Assist In Creating Documentation For
• ‘as-is’ and ‘to-be’ processes, process, Operating procedures
• Key Performance Indicators and measurement criteria
• Reporting Objectives and Solutions
• Data gathering templates and management plans
• Train end users on IWMS functionality and processes
• Troubleshoot data issues in the IWMS application
• Education of the “Client" regarding industry best practices when applicable
• Identify and follow-through on process and functionality improvement initiatives
• Work with varying levels within the customer organization to better understand customer needs
• Upload/integrate drawing data into CAD/CAFM system.
• Update and maintain space data and occupancy data based on move information and project information provided by client.
• Update, maintain and provide ongoing support to validate and verify the accuracy of CAD/CAFM Space IDs and related data.
• Ability to manage projects and effectively execute project specific deliverables
• Experience in leading group presentations including end user training classes
• Strong problem solving and analytical abilities
• Implementation and deployment experience with ARCHIBUS (strongly preferred), or another similar IWMS system
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, Visio and PowerPoint
• Min. of 1 year of industry-related experience or technology implementation experience
• Conceptual knowledge of Relational Databases and experience with data management
• PMP Certification
• Conceptual knowledge of AutoCAD
Global Eagle Entertainment Inc. (Nasdaq: ENT) is a worldwide provider of media content, technology, and connectivity solutions to the travel industry. Through the industry’s most comprehensive product and services platform, Global Eagle Entertainment provides airlines with a wide range of inflight solutions.
These include Wi-Fi, movies, television, music, interactive software, as well as portable IFE solutions, content management services, e-commerce solutions and original content development. Serving over 150 airlines worldwide, Global Eagle Entertainment delivers exceptional quality and value to its customers to help them achieve their passenger experience objectives. The company’s headquarters are located in Los Angeles, California, with offices and teams located in North America, Asia, the Middle East, Europe, Africa, Oceania and South America.