Accounts Receivable Specialist
Global Eagle EntertainmentBuenos Aries, DF
This was removed by the employer on 11/3/2016 1:08:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Search for Accounts Receivable Specialist jobs in Buenos Aries-DF
Search all Accounts Receivable Specialist postings
Full Time Job
The position of Manager of AR Specialist is responsible for collection of outstanding account receivable from customers, resolving client issues, reconciling account balances and reducing account receivable delinquency.
Describe the key responsibilities & role criteria. More specifically, the job entails:
• Process invoices and credit notes
• Send invoices out, timely and accurately
• Research and resolve billing discrepancies
• Investigate and resolve customer queries
• Review the unbilled receivable.
• Interface between commercial team, Billing and Collections
• Revenue analysis.
• Other duties may be assigned as needed.
• 3 – 4 year accounts receivable and/or general accounting experience
• Graduate in accounting or business administration.
• Customer service oriented and team player
• Work independently, self-started, energetic and proactive
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Multi-task, prioritize and work efficiently with attention to detail and accuracy
• Strong organizational skills
• Flexibility to adapt to all situations and work varied hours-stress tolerance
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.