Accounts Receivable Specialist
Global Eagle EntertainmentBuenos Aries, DF
Full Time Job
The position of Manager of AR Specialist is responsible for collection of outstanding account receivable from customers, resolving client issues, reconciling account balances and reducing account receivable delinquency.
Describe the key responsibilities & role criteria. More specifically, the job entails:
• Process invoices and credit notes
• Send invoices out, timely and accurately
• Research and resolve billing discrepancies
• Investigate and resolve customer queries
• Review the unbilled receivable.
• Interface between commercial team, Billing and Collections
• Revenue analysis.
• Other duties may be assigned as needed.
• 3 – 4 year accounts receivable and/or general accounting experience
• Graduate in accounting or business administration.
• Customer service oriented and team player
• Work independently, self-started, energetic and proactive
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Multi-task, prioritize and work efficiently with attention to detail and accuracy
• Strong organizational skills
• Flexibility to adapt to all situations and work varied hours-stress tolerance
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Global Eagle Entertainment Inc. (Nasdaq: ENT) is a worldwide provider of media content, technology, and connectivity solutions to the travel industry. Through the industry’s most comprehensive product and services platform, Global Eagle Entertainment provides airlines with a wide range of inflight solutions.
These include Wi-Fi, movies, television, music, interactive software, as well as portable IFE solutions, content management services, e-commerce solutions and original content development. Serving over 150 airlines worldwide, Global Eagle Entertainment delivers exceptional quality and value to its customers to help them achieve their passenger experience objectives. The company’s headquarters are located in Los Angeles, California, with offices and teams located in North America, Asia, the Middle East, Europe, Africa, Oceania and South America.