Global Access Immigration Services, Inc.Los Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
SUMMARY / OBJECTIVE
To assist the International Visa Specialists, Supervisors and Managers (as needed) with a variety of high complex administrative functions: including researching, planning, organizing, analyzing and preparing information; problem solving and communicating policies and procedures to clients.
Essential and other important responsibilities and duties may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide administrative support for the International Visa Department
- Prepare and coordinate applications, forms, templates, and other documents
- Prepare and/or edit written correspondence, including itineraries and consulate cover letters
- Prepare and track overnight packages
- Organize consulate submittals for large tour parties
- Accurately maintain and update databases and client files
- Minimal client communication via phone and/or email
- Conduct complex internet research
- General office tasks, including photocopying and scanning of documents
- Timesheet submittal to Manager
- Take departmental meeting notes and update weekly file status reports
Misc. / One-Off Incidentals:
- Upward reporting of file status
- Maintain current knowledge of international immigration entry and consular requirements for music, television/film, entertainment,
sports industries and other applicable visa categories
- Coordinate with other department team members as needed
- Quality Assurance of documents as assigned
1. Microsoft Suite programs with an emphasis on Excel and Word (merging)
2. Adobe Acrobat and Photoshop programs
1. Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
2. Operate a computer, other office equipment and audio/visual equipment
3. Exercise high level of discretion and maintain client confidentiality
4. Establish and maintain effective working relationships
5. Prioritize, organize and manage multiple files / projects
6. Work in a fast-paced, high stress, dynamic office environment
7. Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness in daily work
8. Show and use problem solving ability
9. Exhibit great attention to detail and accuracy
10. Meet time sensitive deadlines
11. Answer phones and communicate messages in a professional manner
12. Lift approximately 15 - 20 lbs.
The International Visa Administrator role has no supervisory responsibilities.
POSITION TYPE AND EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, between 8:30 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
No travel is expected for this position.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
1. High school diploma or equivalent
2. 1+ years related administrative experience in growth oriented business
3. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite with heavy emphasis on Excel
4. Any combination of education and experience.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
1. Bachelor's Degree
2. Entertainment Industry experience
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, fax machines and picture cameras.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and/or hear. This is largely a sedentary role; however, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms; also required is the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Employee must maintain mental capacity that permits making sound judgments regarding work and have regular attendance.
The information contained in this job description is for compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (A.D.A.) and is not an exhaustive list of the duties performed for this position. Additional duties are performed by the individual(s) currently holding this position and additional duties may be assigned.
Salary Range: $33,000 - $36,000 Regular Full-Time (Non-Exempt)
Company offers top of the line benefits, growth track, gorgeous office complex with free parking and more!
Job Code: International Visa Dept.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online