Glass Entertainment GroupBala Cynwyd, PA
Full Time Job
Glass Entertainment Group is looking for a full-time staff Assistant Editor for an upcoming reality TV series . Candidates should be tech savvy and organized.
Roles & Responsibilities to include:
- Importing and backing up file-based footage for editorial on Media Composer.
- Syncing and grouping multi-cam footage for reality TV series
- Exporting and posting cough cuts & fine cuts for internal and network review.
- Media managing non-tape based footage
- Maintain excellent ''customer service'' for all those you work with - producers, fellow AE's, coordinators, editors. Be helpful and communicative in all matters.
- Work closely with Post Supervisors on assigning tasks and managing resources
- Managing and keeping equipment organized
- Experience working with Avid Media Composer in a shared networking environment
- Ability to learn new software and workflows quickly
- Familiarity with various codecs and bit rates
- Must be able to multitask, prioritize and shift gears quickly
- Familiarity with Sorenson, Vimeo, and Dropbox is a plus
- Strict attention to detail and complete follow up of assigned tasks
- Strong organizational skills
Must be willing to work as a local.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online