Intern - Entertainment Publicity
Ginsberg/LibbyLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
GINSBERG/LIBBY is an entertainment public relations firm formed in 2009 that focuses on film, film festivals, awards, television, corporate branding and interactive marketing.
We are looking to hire energetic and motivated interns who are passionate about working in the entertainment publicity industry for our spring 2017 internship.
Primary responsibilities for the internship position include assisting with the implementation of publicity campaigns for clientele, filing, updating database continuously, event staffing and servicing clippings from daily newspapers and weekly entertainment magazines. This is not the typical internship of coffee runs and errands. Interns will have interaction with clients - so confidentiality and professionalism are a must.
- Candidates must be able to commit a minimum of two full days (9:30am -6:00pm).
- Must be interested in either film or television publicity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to confidently handle multi-faceted projects.
Preferred experience with the following programs
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Applications (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Industry databases (Cision, Filemaker Pro, IMDb, etc.).
*If interested, please submit the following:
- A brief response to the following: Tell us about a film or TV show from the past year that you enjoy. Why do you want to work in the entertainment industry? What is a fun fact about yourself? Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online