Intern - Entertainment Publicity
Ginsberg/LibbyLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Entertainment Publicity jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Intern - Entertainment Publicity postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
GINSBERG/LIBBY is an entertainment public relations firm formed in 2009 that focuses on film, film festivals, awards, television, corporate branding and interactive marketing.
We are looking to hire energetic and motivated interns who are passionate about working in the entertainment publicity industry for our spring 2017 internship.
Primary responsibilities for the internship position include assisting with the implementation of publicity campaigns for clientele, filing, updating database continuously, event staffing and servicing clippings from daily newspapers and weekly entertainment magazines. This is not the typical internship of coffee runs and errands. Interns will have interaction with clients - so confidentiality and professionalism are a must.
- Candidates must be able to commit a minimum of two full days (9:30am -6:00pm).
- Must be interested in either film or television publicity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to confidently handle multi-faceted projects.
Preferred experience with the following programs
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Applications (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Industry databases (Cision, Filemaker Pro, IMDb, etc.).