Director of Marketing
Game Seven MarketingCulver City, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Director of Marketing jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Director of Marketing postings
Full Time Job
The Director of Marketing will act as an extension of the agency leadership team, having oversight of all aspects of the territory office, at all times, to ensure that client's expectations are exceeded and that internal business objectives are met. This executive will also work with the agency leadership team to identify, create, and implement strategy for growth within the existing client base and flawlessly deliver on all client objectives.
• Drives planning and business strategy within the existing client base in the territory.
• Leads efforts on securing and developing new business opportunities and partnerships; including overall client management, concept, planning, and execution of ideas.
• Has oversight of all clients and projects within the territory and delegates resources accordingly.
• Oversees the management of all projects from start to finish to ensure that client objectives are being delivered upon.
• Provides strategy and creative vision, while leading the preparation and presentation of strategic plans, proposals, event concepts, and marketing materials.
• Acts as active driving force in brainstorming new, innovative ideas for client initiatives.
• Develops creative solutions to obstacles and budget constraints with client goals in mind.
• Manages a dynamic and ambitious team, fostering a culture of goal-setting and promotion.
• Works with agency leadership team on the hiring, development, and growth of the supporting territory team.
• Promotes an environment of premium experience and high-level client management on all projects, regardless of size or budget.
• Creates accurate budget estimates for long-term and short-term client projects and initiatives.
• Adheres to company and client SOP on all awarded projects regarding purchasing, contracting and approvals.
• Effectively communicates between all parties ensuring accurate, detailed information is delivered
• Maintains vital and comprehensive database of information with specific details for all projects
• Stays current on trends in entertainment, lifestyle and culture
Required Experience and Skills:
• Bachelor's degree
• 7-10 years of brand and/or client management experience; preferably in an agency setting.
• Deep understanding of brand strategy, brand building and brand management within music & sports culture marketplaces as well as entertainment industry as a whole
• Ability to develop and maintain executive level relationships
• Versatile skill set and experience with major accounts, sponsorships and special events
• Experience leading cross functional teams (internal/external), managing budgets, overseeing negotiations, tracks project spending, and reviews final costs/invoices for accuracy
• Experience in large-scale event production is a must, global events experience is a plus.
• Exceptional client management and time management skills a must
• Ability to manage a team with impeccable delivery of multiple projects/deadlines under pressure
• Skilled expository writing, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
• Highly competent in Word, Excel, and Keynote
• Experience with technology brands a plus
• Passion and love for sports & culture.