GSNSanta Monica, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the Web Design/Development Category
Search for Lead Developer jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Lead Developer postings
Full Time Job
Position: Lead Developer
Reporting to: SVP Digital Marketing
Location: Santa Monica
GSN TV Santa Monica is looking for a Lead Developer to join our Digital Marketing team. The Lead Developer will be responsible for providing technology leadership to the marketing organization at GSN. This is a wide-ranging role that will encompass hands on development as well as driving technology decision-making and managing implementation of new infrastructure.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Developing marketing tech infrastructure, including data feeds, asset management, and issue tracking.
• Responsible for ensuring technology projects are completed according to agreed-upon milestones.
• Managing 3rd party technology vendors and agencies in the development and maintenance of key initiatives for the network.
• Building and managing an effective QA process, including project planning and issue tracking.
• Writing code to support digital project needs, including Emails and Microsites.
• Managing a marketing tech team, including project prioritization and management, mentoring/career development, and ensuring training opportunities are taken advantage of to maintain skills.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Willingness to embody our culture of being collaborative, a self-starter, competitive, passionate, bold, distinctive, innovative, creative and able to have fun!
• Strong team orientation and interpersonal skills
• 5+ years' experience in a hands-on developer role; preference for TV or other entertainment experience
• Thorough understanding of modern development methodologies.
• Deep understanding of digital/mobile/social platforms and technologies
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task changing priorities effectively; well-organized and a self-starter
• Ability to work independently
• Strong leadership skills and ability to work well with non-technical colleagues to accomplish projects.
Required Minimum: High school Diploma
Preferred: College Degree
Required Minimum: 5+ years' experience in a hands-on developer role
Preferred: Experience in TV or other entertainment involvement
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter
Please indicate Lead Developer in subject line for immediate consideration.