Ad Sales Planner
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Ad Sales Planner jobs in Chicago-IL
Search all Ad Sales Planner postings
Full Time Job
GSN is the leader in game show entertainment across multimedia. GSN presents original and classic game programming and skill-based competitive entertainment and games via its 80-million subscriber television network, the GSN.com website and its position as one of the leading casual games companies in the world. GSN's cross-platform content gives game lovers the opportunity to win cash and prizes, through GSN's popular TV game shows and GSN Games free casual games, mobile and social games, and skill-game tournaments. GSN's television network is distributed throughout the U.S., Caribbean and Canada by all major cable operators, satellite providers and telcos.
Position: Sales Planner
Reporting to: VP Ad Sales
Location: Chicago, Illinois
GSN TV Chicago is looking for an Advertising Sales Planner to join our Digital Sales team. The Ad Sales Planner will support various areas of business including day-to-day support for the TV/Digital sales team through the development of media plans, decks, account management and marketing collateral for advertising proposals.
You will be responsible for… (not limited to):
• Providing day-to-day support for TV/Digital sales teams including development of media plans, decks, account management and marketing collateral for advertising proposals.
• Assisting account executives in programming, events, new business prospecting, tracking and reporting client's activity including trades, website, and marketplace competition.
• Supporting regional coverage mapping with client information
• Consistently tracking AdViews with a full year end report
• Communicating with team on shared category pitches
• Prepping pre-sales calls
• Working and communicating directly with client/agency contacts for general account support, implementation and management of campaigns, monitoring campaign performance, optimizations, revisions and strategic selling
You must have…
• Willingness to embody our culture of being collaborative, a self-starter, competitive, passionate, bold, distinctive, innovative, creative and able to have fun!
• 2+ years' experience as a sales assistant or media planner/buyer
• Expertise in TV and Digital planning
• Familiarity with Wide Orbit
• Advanced training in PowerPoint, excel, business writing
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• The ability to multi-task effectively; Well-organized and a self-starter
• Strong team orientation and interpersonal skills
• Excellent attention to detail
BA Degree Degree preferred
Required Minimum: 2 years' experience as a sales assistant or media planner/ buyer
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter
Please indicate ''Sales Planner'' in subject line for immediate consideration.