Ad Sales Planner
Full Time Job
GSN is the leader in game show entertainment across multimedia. GSN presents original and classic game programming and skill-based competitive entertainment and games via its 80-million subscriber television network, the GSN.com website and its position as one of the leading casual games companies in the world. GSN's cross-platform content gives game lovers the opportunity to win cash and prizes, through GSN's popular TV game shows and GSN Games free casual games, mobile and social games, and skill-game tournaments. GSN's television network is distributed throughout the U.S., Caribbean and Canada by all major cable operators, satellite providers and telcos.
Position: Sales Planner
Reporting to: VP Ad Sales
Location: Chicago, Illinois
GSN TV Chicago is looking for an Advertising Sales Planner to join our Digital Sales team. The Ad Sales Planner will support various areas of business including day-to-day support for the TV/Digital sales team through the development of media plans, decks, account management and marketing collateral for advertising proposals.
You will be responsible for… (not limited to):
• Providing day-to-day support for TV/Digital sales teams including development of media plans, decks, account management and marketing collateral for advertising proposals.
• Assisting account executives in programming, events, new business prospecting, tracking and reporting client's activity including trades, website, and marketplace competition.
• Supporting regional coverage mapping with client information
• Consistently tracking AdViews with a full year end report
• Communicating with team on shared category pitches
• Prepping pre-sales calls
• Working and communicating directly with client/agency contacts for general account support, implementation and management of campaigns, monitoring campaign performance, optimizations, revisions and strategic selling
You must have…
• Willingness to embody our culture of being collaborative, a self-starter, competitive, passionate, bold, distinctive, innovative, creative and able to have fun!
• 2+ years' experience as a sales assistant or media planner/buyer
• Expertise in TV and Digital planning
• Familiarity with Wide Orbit
• Advanced training in PowerPoint, excel, business writing
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• The ability to multi-task effectively; Well-organized and a self-starter
• Strong team orientation and interpersonal skills
• Excellent attention to detail
BA Degree Degree preferred
Required Minimum: 2 years' experience as a sales assistant or media planner/ buyer
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter
Please indicate ''Sales Planner'' in subject line for immediate consideration.
Please indicate '' Ad Sales Planner'' in subject line for immediate consideration. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online