Sales Assistant, Ad Sales
GSN TVNew York, NY
Full Time Job
GSN is the leader in game show entertainment across multimedia. GSN presents original and classic game programming and skill-based competitive entertainment and games via its 80-million subscriber television network, the GSN.com website and its position as one of the leading casual games companies in the world. GSN's cross-platform content gives game lovers the opportunity to win cash and prizes, through GSN's popular TV game shows and GSN Games free casual games, mobile and social games, and skill-game tournaments. GSN's television network is distributed throughout the U.S., Caribbean and Canada by all major cable operators, satellite providers and telcos. GSN is owned by Sony Pictures Entertainment and AT&T Entertainment Group.
Position: Sales Assistant, Ad Sales
Reporting to: Executive Director, Pricing & Planning
Location: New York, NY
The Sales Assistant provides sales support to the Executive Director, Pricing & Planning, Executives and Planners in the Ad Sales department. This includes, but is not limited to, deal maintenance, traffic, meeting preparation, and administrative duties.
You must have…
• Will embody our culture of being collaborative, a self-starter, competitive, passionate, bold, distinctive, innovative, creative and able to have fun!
• The individual must be extremely organized and driven.
• Excellent math skills are a must.
• Knowledge of general media terms is a strong plus.
• The person must show great attention to detail and accuracy.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills - both verbal and written.
• Ability to prioritize, a sense of urgency, and the ability to follow timelines and meet deadlines are essential.
• Strong working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, MS Word and Outlook is required.
Required Minimum: BA degree in Business, Communications, more related field
Required Minimum: The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years Ad Sales experience in the cable/television and/or entertainment industry and have a genuine interest in advertising sales.
As part of its commitment to employees, Game Show Network provides an industry leading benefit package, flexible work hours and a variety of personal assistance programs to help enrich your life in and out of the office.
Game Show Network is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. We encourage all individuals to apply for any open position for which they feel they are qualified.
Please indicate ''Sales Assistant'' in the subject line for immediate consideration. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online