Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
We are a staffing agency seeking a Receptionist for an Entertainment Company in Los Angeles. This position has room for growth.
THIS IS A TEMP TO HIRE POSITION.
WE WILL ONLY ACCEPT CANDIDATES WHO NOW LIVE IN THE GREATER LOS ANGELES AREA.
Primary duties include, but are not limited to:
• Managing calendar, including scheduling meetings
• Track phone and email correspondence
• Keeping a log of business contacts
• Assisting with the coordination of projects and events, as necessary
• General office and administrative duties
• Will serve as a communications intermediary
• Manage several databases.
• Order and organize lunches
• Validate parking
Skills and Requirements:
• Proficient in MAC/PC computers
• Highly organized, strong attention to detail and effective follow through.
• An ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing, tracking and entering information.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• A strong ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
• Effective problem solver with ability to self-manage.
• Strong ability to multi-task
• Excellent phone etiquette
Salary $30k to $35k DOE per year & Great Benefits
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online