Confidential Via Staffing FirmBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Top Entertainment Company located in Beverly Hills looking for HR Manager to handle HR Law compliance, recruitment, benefits management and oversee employee relations.
Responsibilities included but not limited to:
• Responsible for recruitment process
• Able to write / edit job descriptions for postings
• Develop vendor contacts for recruiting / networks for Talent sourcing
• Effective On boarding new employees and exit process
• Ensure compliance with applicant I9's, reference check verification, etc
• Coordinates salary administration
• Coordinates review process.
• Detailed knowledge of Benefits Administration, Benefit and Employment Law, Workers Compensation Law.
• Monitor tracking and documentation of Leave of Absences
• Manages employee benefit enrollment process and overview
• Review unemployment insurance claims
• Conducts exit interviews for all terminated employees including final paperwork, pay check distribution and collection of employee badges / parking passes etc.
• Special projects as needed
• Prior Entertainment Company HR experience required.
• Bachelors degree in Business, HR Management or related field
• PC / MAC Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills required
• Able to counsel and motivate across all levels of staff
• Calm under pressure
• Able to prioritize
• Excellent Problem Solving and Conflict Resolution Skills
• Excellent Organization skills
• Able to maintain confidentially
• Professional demeanor
• Sense of urgency
Compensation: $80K to $90K DOE + benefits
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online