Confidential Via Staffing FirmHollywood, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Legal and Business Affairs Category
Search for Attorney jobs in Hollywood-CA
Search all Attorney postings
Full Time Job
We are a staffing agency seeking a Lawyer for a Production Company in Hollywood. The candidate MUST be a lawyer who has passed the California Bar and MUST have worked at a Studio, Production Company, or a Talent Agency Business Affairs/Legal Department with two to three years experience.
If you are working as an assistant in a legal or business affairs department at a major talent agency and want to move to the next step as an attorney at a production company this is the job for you.
YOU MUST BE A MEMBER OF THE CALIFORNIA STATE BAR and proficient with major contract deals at production companies and major studios.
This is your next step in your career.
Primary duties include, but are not limited to:
• Will report to the CEO
• Contract negotiations
• General office and administrative duties
Skills and Requirements:
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Effective problem solver with ability to self-manage
• Expert in negotiating contracts
• Must have entertainment experience at a Studio, Production Company, or Talent Agency
• Must have passed the California Bar
• Two to three years experience