Accounts Receivable Manager
FremantleMedia North America, Inc.Burbank, CA
Full Time Job
JOB DESCRIPTION - The Accounts Receivable Manager has primary responsibility for the Invoicing, Collection and Receivables management for Fremantle's North American business - FMNA, Original Productions (OP) and 495 Productions (495) entities. The position also performs other financial analysis and support as required. The position reports to the Manager of Financial Reporting who is responsible for the overall financial reporting for FMNA and group reporting for other FMNA entities.
- Prepare Invoices for FMNA, OP, and 495 entities
- Prepare Monthly/Quarterly A/R Reports for review by Senior Management
- Proactively work with customers to resolve billing issues and ensure proper cash collection and minimize DSO
- Reconcile Accounts Receivable to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted
- Work with Production Accountant to clean show receivables
- Liaise with entities within the RTL and FremantleMedia Groups to ensure reconciliation of all inter-company balances on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Perform other duties as assigned by VP of Finance and Controller
-Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration degree preferred
- Minimum of 3-year relevant experience in accounts receivable
- Analytical and process-oriented skill set, with demonstrated problem solving experience
- Confident and enthusiastic team player
- Strong working experience and knowledge of EPR systems, preferably SAP and Business Warehouse; experience with production accounting software is a plus
- Television production experience preferred
FremantleMedia is one of the leading worldwide production companies with a turnover of approximately $1 billion with over 200 titles currently in production in more than 35 countries around the world and library sales to over 100 territories. FremantleMedia comprises five production territories worldwide and an enterprises division that exploits the licensing rights of owned and third party brands. FremantleMedia North America (FMNA) is the U.S. arm of global media giant FremantleMedia, which includes a distribution arm, FremantleMedia International, a digital and branded entertainment division and a kids & family entertainment business.
As one of the world's largest and most successful creators, producers and distributors of TV brands in the world, FremantleMedia's comprehensive global network has operations in 28 countries, creating over 8500 hours of programming a year, rolling out more than 60 formats and managing over 400 individual titles. FMNA and its portfolio of companies, including Original Productions and 495 Productions, produce entertaining and innovative scripted and alternative programs for network, cable, syndicated and online platforms.
FremantleMedia's slate includes ''The Returned'' (A&E), ''American Gods'' (Starz), and ''Celebrity Name Game'' (SYN), as well as a diverse range of both critically-acclaimed and award-winning successes including ''American Idol'' (FOX), ''America's Got Talent'' (NBC), ''Family Feud'' (SYN), ''Let's Make A Deal'' (CBS), ''The Price Is Right'' (CBS), ''The Great Christmas Light Fight'' (ABC), ''Deadliest Catch'' (Discovery), ''Party Down South'' (CMT), ''Ice Road Truckers'' (HISTORY) and ''Storage Wars'' (A&E) among others.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online