Fall Intern - PR / Communications
Frank PRNew York, NY
Part Time Unpaid Internship
FRANK PR is seeking self-driven, motivated, team players, enthusiastic to gain first-hand experience in the film and entertainment industry. The candidates must be familiar with the entertainment industry, upcoming films, have interest in media and be willing to work in New York City for the remainder of the internship. This is an excellent opportunity to get exceptional training, gain new skills and grow within a Public Relations Firm. Many of our interns have gone on to garner entry-level positions in the entertainment industry. We represent clients in a variety of industries including film, television, comedy, food and non-profit.
Responsibilities / Duties:
• Provide general administrative and PR support to agency partners and other team members in the areas of PR, Marketing, Promotions, Event Management and Traditional and Social Media
• Monitor and track timely news events in the media on a daily basis
• Create status reports to send to clients
• Build press lists, create face sheets, organize press packets, produce wrap books
• Attend and manage film screenings, promotional events and premiers
• Watch client movies, pull clips and take notes to present to senior staff
• Handle day-to-day administrative tasks such as phones, scanning press breaks, organizing papers and magazines, sending out packages to clients
• Always ready to provide team support
• Positively represent the agency at all times
• Must be a current college-level student
• Must be able to receive class credit for the internship
• Availability 2-3 days a week 9AM-6PM, opportunity to assist at weekend screenings or night events
• Strong MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel skills required
• Self-starter, ability to succeed in a fast-paced, changing work environment
• Must be detail-oriented, creative and a team player
• Must have exceptional communication, interpersonal skills and a social personality by nature
• Able to house themselves for the summer
FRANK PR is a Public Relations agency based in New York City, specializing in film, television, general entertainment and lifestyle publicity. The agency has provided services on publicity campaigns for some of the entertainment industry's most prestigious organizations, companies and events, both national and international. Hard work, innovation and excellent media relationships are cornerstones to the FRANK PR brand.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online