FoxSt. Louis, MO
This was removed by the employer on 10/24/2016 2:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Receptionist jobs in St. Louis-MO
Search all Receptionist postings
Full Time Job
Under general supervision the Receptionist will perform reception, switchboard, and general office duties.
• Greets all visitors in a professional manner, and answers all in-coming telephone calls expeditiously and courteously and redirects those calls to the appropriate individual and/or department, taking accurate messages for all employees who are either out of the office or temporarily unable to receive calls. Handles listener inquiries
• Inventories and orders all office supplies. Stores office supplies & paper when delivered. Orders mailing/postage supplies
• Distributes all in-coming mail (including all incoming fax transmissions) and ensures that all out-going mail (including UPS, Fed-X) is completed on a daily basis. Helps ship merchandise as required
• Coordinates conference room schedule. Coordinates with landlord regarding maintenance and events.
• Provide back up for accounts payable. Code some invoices and input invoice data and maintain internal invoice tracking.
• Ensures that the Lobby, Conference Room and Mailroom are kept organized and clean at all times; ensures that the exterior office entrances are secured at the end of the day; provides overflow word-processing support to all departments; other duties as assigned.
• AA or BA in Communications desirable.
• 1 years work experience
• Strong verbal and written communications essential
• Intermediate PC skills (MS Word and Excel) essential.
• Must be able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing 21st Century FOX's wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing partnerships.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.