FoxNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 10/20/2016 3:05:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Sports Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Receptionist/Executive Assistant jobs in New York-NY
Search all Receptionist/Executive Assistant postings
Full Time Job
The Yes Network is currently seeking a Receptionist/Executive Assistant to serve as the primary person to greet clients and visitors, answer the main phone line, process incoming and outgoing mail and procuring office supplies for all departments. This position is also responsible for assisting the VP, Broadcast Operations.
• Assist VP of Operations in maintaining daily schedules, phones, handling confidential company information and documents.
• Assist in daily operations, including coordinating appointments, scheduling meetings, travel arrangements and approvals, expense reports, monitoring invoices, and reviewing correspondence to assist in establishing department priorities.
• Serve as liaison to blimp camera providers and distribute necessary FAA forms.
• Assist Director of Operations with Virtual Signage on select baseball telecasts. Serve as liaison between Operations & Sales.
• Provide administrative support for President of Production and Programming as required.
• Assist Production Managers with invoices, production memos and travel as necessary.
• Bachelor's degree is preferred.
• At least 1-2 years experience supporting a senior level executive is required, with previous experience in a related industry preferred.
• Exceptional verbal and interpersonal skills are required.
• Must be able to deal with visitors and callers in a professional manner displaying strong customer service skills.
• Strong organizational and problem solving skills, as well as superior attention to detail is necessary.
• Must have the ability to multitask and work effectively under daily time constraints.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook is required.
• Strong interest in the sports and media industries preferred.
The YES Network, the most-watched regional sports network in the country in 11 of the past 12 years, features the 27-time World Champion New York Yankees, the Brooklyn Nets and the New York City Football Club of the MLS. YES, which has earned 384 Emmy Award nominations and 80 Emmy Awards since launch, also televises original biography, interview and magazine programs, in addition to college sports and Manchester City soccer. YES has been named the 7th-most valuable sports business brand in the world the past three years by Forbes magazine.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.