FoxLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The Procurement Assistant will support the NE&O Procurement department in all day to day purchasing duties. This position will assist department buyers and upper management in sourcing goods/services and facilitating orders in accordance with product specifications and company policies. The assistant will be responsible for maintaining department documents, managing vendor relationships and working together with other Fox departments on various projects.
• Solicit quotes and generate Purchase Orders to fulfill several RFQ requirements.
• Run weekly Coupa reporting to ensure the close out of purchase orders and other financial commitments.
• Liaison with other departments as it pertains to invoices related inquiries, credit memos and PO revisions.
• Update and maintain all tax exemption certificates and department documents housed in the purchasing shared drive.
• Track the status of any orders.
• Support the purchasing team and clients in all day-to-day operations where needed.
• Four year college degree preferred.
• 1 year of experience in an office role.
• Must have the ability to be analytical and factor equations.
• Experience with Windows, Excel, Outlook, Coupa or JD Edwards a plus.
• Must have the ability to deal with a variety of different personalities.
• Must be able to learn new Software programs.
The Fox Networks Engineering and Operations Group (NE&O) is the group that is singularly responsible for the receipt, uplink, delivery and distribution of all networks wholly or partially owned by FOX, Inc. NE&O is a 24/7 mission critical operation which supports business units in seven distinct locations - three (3) in Los Angeles, California (Pico, Playa del Rey and 1440 Sepulveda); one (1) in The Woodlands, TX; one (1) in San Francisco, CA; one in Charlotte, NC; and one (1) in New York, NY. Overall, NE&O has over 1000 full-time equivalent employees. Candidates who seek employment with NE&O must be available to work 24/7.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.