FoxLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
• Receive and Deliver packages on the Lot, Fox Plaza, FAB, NEB, Bldg. 103, and FNC by foot and by Golf Cart.
• Answer telephones and in person inquires.
• Log all package information in our computer data base and Palm Pilot
• Print out reports and records as requested.
• Maintain all department logs and records.
• Inform department supervisor of any issues or requests requiring action.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Valid California driver's license.
• Must be dependable/reliable person with good attendance record.
• Perform all Package Department functions in a professional customer service oriented manner.
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
• Must be able to work overtime with short notice.
20th Century Fox Film is one of the world's largest producers and distributors of motion pictures. 20th Century Fox Film produces, acquires and distributes motion pictures throughout the world. These motion pictures are produced or acquired by the following units of 20th Century Fox Film: Twentieth Century Fox, Fox 2000 Pictures, Fox Searchlight Pictures, Fox International Productions, and Twentieth Century Fox Animation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.